It does spin well. Played on some hard-ish greens, and it still had stopping power.
Agreed. All of my approach shots yesterday, including 5i and 7i, were within a foot of the ball mark.

I airmailed a green yesterday with my 7i (center face, wtf?) and my ball was sitting in front of a ball sized impression in the 4" rough.

I'm finding that all retail locations are sold out of the Divide balls once again. Is Srixon not able to keep up with demand or are the retailers simply not ordering enough stock to meet the demand ???

I'm finding that all retail locations are sold out of the Divide balls once again. Is Srixon not able to keep up with demand or are the retailers simply not ordering enough stock to meet the demand ???

I got some through Dick’s/Golf Galaxy.

Just for curiosity's sake, hoping that I find one of these in the leaves sometime soon. Not sure how my brain will process a multi-color golf ball.

Just for curiosity's sake, hoping that I find one of these in the leaves sometime soon. Not sure how my brain will process a multi-color golf ball.
Visibility is great but I could see the fall leaves being an issue.

It may be worth the curiosity. Very interesting to use on or around the green in that you can see it roll, and the Q Star is a very good ball.

It may be worth the curiosity. Very interesting to use on or around the green in that you can see it roll, and the Q Star is a very good ball.
It is really fun to watch it spin on chips. Even with the driver you can see it spinning in the air.

It is really fun to watch it spin on chips. Even with the driver you can see it spinning in the air.

I actually got to play this ball Saturday and its AWESOME!

I had seen these and really had no interest in them. One of my buddies found one on the course and I was like "hey, toss that here ill put it to play" since its the Q Star Tour which is my gamer anyway. When I seen the ball in the air on my tee shot I was like wow that was f'n cool. Then I hit my gap wedge about 105 and when the ball his the green I could see it spin backwards. Really cool

SOLD

I actually got to play this ball Saturday and its AWESOME!

I had seen these and really had no interest in them. One of my buddies found one on the course and I was like "hey, toss that here ill put it to play" since its the Q Star Tour which is my gamer anyway. When I seen the ball in the air on my tee shot I was like wow that was f'n cool. Then I hit my gap wedge about 105 and when the ball his the green I could see it spin backwards. Really cool

SOLD

I had used it several times on the practice green before taking it out on the course.

Bought 3 dozen yellow/orange divides today!

Lime and white for THP branded ball would be cool. Or lime and yellow?

Still have a doz of the yellow and red but I really need to play the yellow and orange.
Even like to see a yellow and green.
That yellow and white XV is cool

Oddly enough, I am hoping for yellow/pink. Both easy to see. :confused2:

Yeah so I played the yellow/orange ball today. Totally f"n hooked. Its got the matte cover on it which would naturally tell someone its "hard" but its not at all. Chipping, putting, wedge shots, its awesome.

Q Star Tour is my gamer....this is just totally fun

Anyone having difficulty finding these?

I found one and played it... Lives up to the Q star name. I've used it for chipping and pitching practice and a few putting drills. It's genuinely fun to watch around the green!

Back