I purchased the Blue/Yellow because those are Swedish Flag colors (for Mrs. Reject), but if the blue side is up they are difficult to find....even if you know where they are roughly...

I purchased the Blue/Yellow because those are Swedish Flag colors (for Mrs. Reject), but if the blue side is up they are difficult to find....even if you know where they are roughly...
The Red ones are Terrible to find if they are face up in the rough.
The Orange are better but the only place I can ever find them is in small pro shops.
The Blue I don't get. No one like Blue Balls! Just saying.

Last edited:
This ball just performs for me. I get good distance off the driver, good spin around the greens, it’s easy to line up putts, and it feels good when you hit it. I’m interested in when the new version is released. I would love a standard finish and not matte. Oh, and @Deebo76 hates the divides. Boo this man!

Grabbed 2 dozen Yellow/Red divides at Loggerhead Golf because they were 30% off today.
4513E03A-A3A2-4C82-BFF2-D3658E477E7E.jpeg

I need to grab some more of the divides soon. I keep trying other golf balls but keep coming back to the QST. Just a great all-around ball.

My only negative is that matte finish. Other than that, great golf ball.

My only negative is that matte finish. Other than that, great golf ball.

I don’t mind the matte really, but I’d love for them to make the QST Divide in the same white/yellow combo as the Z Star Divide. I really like the finish on those.

I don’t mind the matte really, but I’d love for them to make the QST Divide in the same white/yellow combo as the Z Star Divide. I really like the finish on those.

I've been playing the Q-Star Tour Divide exclusively since they were introduced. I have a 2-ball trail pack of the Wilson Triad golf balls. I'm interested in comparing these. Mostly the claim of how "straight" the Triads fly.

REGULATORS….

IMG_0017.jpeg
IMG_0018.gif

Glad I'm not the only one playing these. They are so ugly, but I putt better with them for some reason. Easy to track in flight too. Ive only used the blue/yellow, might need to try the others.

I have a single blue/yellow one that I use only on the Cradle short course. It's fun to watch it as it flies. In the right lighting condition, it looks like a strobe ball.

In the wrong conditions, you struggle to see it when it lands on the green.

I do have two of the white/yellow that I will use when this one is worn out.

This is my ball, there are many like it, but this one is mine. It’s the best performing ball for my game. Distance and low spin off the driver and irons, good spin around the greens.

Back