EXPERIENCE The Project X Experience with Mizuno Golf

Wow. This flew under the radar because I was on vacation in Florida when it was announced. This sounds like a dream trip! I have been in manufacturing with my company for 26 years making mud and dream that my next career is making something cooler in the golf industry.

I know little to nothing about Mizuno or ProjectX, though I do have Catalyst 80 in my Cobra irons.

Signup takes place this coming week!

This one is going to be fun.

this sounds amazing!!

I still can't believe this is really happening...

@JB is the course to be played a secret or can that be shared?

Chateau Elan :D
Hmm, well there are two 18-hole courses and an Executive course at Chateau Elan so....:LOL:

When this goes live, THPers following along will be able to win a killer prize as well.

Mentioned (bragged) to some of my golf buddies about this trip when I played with them. I'm not 100% sure they believed me since I didn't have service and couldn't pull up the forum :LOL:

Mentioned (bragged) to some of my golf buddies about this trip when I played with them. I'm not 100% sure they believed me since I didn't have service and couldn't pull up the forum :LOL:
That’s not cool haha

Better to just show them the driver and custom shaft when you get back. Make it real for them!

Just booked my ride for my time in Georgia. Hadn't heard of it but my brother told me about Turo so I checked it out and now have a vehicle "rented" for my stay for less than it would have cost me to Uber there and back. Will definitely update with how my experience goes with this service.

days from now at this time I'll (hopefully) be in my "rental" and headed north to Chateau Elan :cool:

Inching ever closer. I think I've officially entered I'm old territory as today I booked a pre-emptive chiropractor appointment for the day before I leave. Last thing I need is to wrench my back picking up my sons toys (as I'm prone to do nowadays) and not be able to get it fixed up before heading out. I'll have to say a little prayer Tuesday night that I don't sleep wrong and put my neck out :LOL:

Welp, I think the last full swing golf activity prior to this is in the books as the local range is officially closed for the season. I'm feeling pretty good about where things are at, and hope it doesn't all go away in the next couple weeks. Unfortunately that wouldn't be unheard of :ROFLMAO:. At this stage I'd say I'll be trying to sneak out on my lunch to the local golf course to roll some putts and work the short game on their practice green if it's still open.

The next two and half weeks are going to drag for sure :LOL:

Inching closer, can now see my arrival date in the extended forecast 😬
1635942553262.png

This one is right around the corner!

@thewilderside less than 2 weeks! Can’t wait to see that new shaft and driver! PX has been so good for me.

Last edited:
Can’t wait to follow you through this, even better when the weather is significantly better than where you are coming from.

Back