Brooks comments on the Ryder Cup

Tell him Rory was happy he's playing with a bum wrist because he thinks he'll be a pushover. Then tell him all the fans will be yelling Bryson at him. That should fire him up enough. Still wish we had a team full of competitors like Na and Reed!

The level of talent it takes to be a top 50 golfer is incredible. Brooks or anyone else on the tour can say ANYTHING they want. None of us could possibly understand what it takes to be in his shoes.

The level of talent it takes to be a top 50 golfer is incredible. Brooks or anyone else on the tour can say ANYTHING they want. None of us could possibly understand what it takes to be in his shoes.
Anything?

After knee jerk venting about Brooks' comments, I am now happy to see him there. He has a menacing presence. Heck, now I want to see Brooks and Bryson paired in foursomes. That would be something to see. :cool:
I would celebrate it. Can you imagine the crowds on them?

After knee jerk venting about Brooks' comments, I am now happy to see him there. He has a menacing presence. Heck, now I want to see Brooks and Bryson paired in foursomes. That would be something to see. :cool:
It will happen. And they will romp...

I’m guessing if you were captain of the U.S. team your opinion would certainly change.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m guessing if you were captain of the U.S. team your opinion would certainly change.

Obviously Stricker was OK with BK.

Obviously Stricker was OK with BK.

Stricker even said in the post-match press conference that he chose guys that are likeable. So that gives you a pretty good indication he didn’t want Patrick Reed who has no filter. So if you think team captains want players on the team that are divisive pricks, then you’re not thinking clearly.

this is pretty much my take too. i didn't react well to his comments, but throughout the weekend he really seemed to be into the event. then i watched the presser, and he was NOT happy with the way his comments were portrayed in the media. even stricker stuck up for him, saying he was offended for brooks. i wouldn't say i am now a fan, but i admit i was wrong to be upset with him about this year's rc.

Back