LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2021 Budget Experience Is Here!

Got caught up. Didn't follow live as a busy day or meeting, but you all rocked the updates... How exciting was that par 3 near ace? When that ball was rolling a bit of excitement on the tee?

I don't think I saw a single week, miscut, messed up fairway, destroyed teebox... Perfection Is an understatement... Wow

Fun time and hilarious ksig appearance... great job everyone and awesome event by @ScoFoBG and @JB ... Great company.

I can’t say enough about this group and THP as a whole.
@JB and I were talking and we’ve decided with how great this was, we are going to do this again next year!
How do you feel about bribery?

If you're a pizza person, you should invest in a Detroit style pizza pan. You can get them all over the 'net, and while it's not mandatory to have one, it certainly makes it better.

Looks like much fun has been had so far. The shirts look really nice, and love the pullovers.
I tried for the first time tonight due to this thread. Haven’t tasted it, but it looks phenomenal0118B51C-0547-46C2-B14C-81234BC137E5.jpeg

I can’t say enough about this group and THP as a whole.
@JB and I were talking and we’ve decided with how great this was, we are going to do this again next year!
massive appreciation for this post and news right here :love::love::love:

it was a lot of fun catching up on this thread. lots of awesome views and a ton of laughs. It's great to see THPers have a blast. I hope the new equipment treats you both well.

P.S. put me on the list of people who will trade KSigs for ProV1's :LOL:

Couldn't follow along live because of stupid meetings at work today but just caught up from yesterday. Great updates and a great match and the announcement that some lucky THPers will get to do it again next year, awesome.

So I'm sitting here in the Atlanta airport reflecting on this trip. It really is crazy how random internet golfers can get flown in and treated like kings for a few days.

THP and Budget Golf put on a hell of an event.

@Daluteh -Had an awesome time with you. Dude, you're hilarious. This really didn't really feel like random strangers getting together to play golf, did it? It was almost like a buddy's golf trip. Keep rocking the ksigs

@ScoFoBG Bro. The world needs more personalities like you. You and JB were amazing hosts. Hilarious conversation, great beer and a ton of fun on the golf course. If you want to wear a BroTank, I support you. Fully. Just keep being you, man.

@JB Had an unbelievably great time riding around Lost Dunes for a couple of days with you. I clearly didn't bring my A-game this week, but you carried the water and kept it close. Thank you for putting these things together. You are a fantastic storyteller and I appreciate you sharing so much equipment (and general for that matter) knowledge with us.

Couldn't find Ryan on here to tag, but thank you for all of this. The swag is outrageous. Thanks for taking the time to video chat with us the other day. Truly appreciated

And let's not forget @GolferGal because we all know she's the boss around here. Thank you for all the work you did on this.

THP is a special place

Great job to all! Was good to experience the pacing of a multi day event… can’t wait for the next one!

Really enjoyed following the event the last couple of days. Both of you seem like really good guys, and Budget Golf always takes care of THPers in amazing ways. I have loved seen so many great, small events at amazing venues this year. I had never heard of this course before the event, but it is definitely a gem.

Really enjoyed following along. I snuck a couple peeks during work today because you guys rocked it and made hard to turn away. Keep us all up on your honeymoon period with the new sticks.

Well done guys. Bringing the event back to the community another year next year, even after the Ksig incident.

Awesome week and follow. Thank you all for letting us ride with you through it

Great follow thanks to all.

Just got caught up after long day traveling/work. Great job with photos & commentary, was a great follow….well done. Enjoy the swag & irons and more importantly the friendships and memories.

I don't want to restart the drama in this thread but I've been at the baggage claim with large number of other passengers for maybe 20 minutes and no luggage and the claim conveyor belt ...JUST STOPPED! No swag bag no clubs so far! I fear this adventure is far from over!

Sounds like you guys had an awesome time and even got some golf in too. The course looked pristine and has me thinking I might have to catch a 24-hour cold tomorrow. Those pics got me itching to swing a club.

Thank you guys again for a fun follow and glad you've made it home safe!!

any pro shop swag obtained? did I miss it?

any pro shop swag obtained? did I miss it?
No, you didn't miss it. While the course was amazing it wasn't really a destination course, so it didn't have the expansive pro shop that you may expect from some of the more famous courses in the country.

I picked up a players towel, but that was all I grabbed.

No, you didn't miss it. While the course was amazing it wasn't really a destination course, so it didn't have the expansive pro shop that you may expect from some of the more famous courses in the country.

I picked up a players towel, but that was all I grabbed.

that's what makes it cool though, little harder to just go and grab a lost dunes towel on the ebay. (y)

that's what makes it cool though, little harder to just go and grab a lost dunes towel on the ebay. (y)
Totally agree, it'll be rare to have something from there. There just wasn't a huge selection and nothing really jumped out at me/us. Nothing wrong with the stuff there and nothing bad to say about it, it just didn't happen.

Back