LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2021 Budget Experience Is Here!

What an absolute gem of a course. Well done all. I didn’t get to follow along live but awesome to read and catch up.

I was going to save some for my secret Santa but with this reception whomever I get is going to get coal! 💥
Coal? So you're not sending us the KSigs?

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Don't tell people but the next time we Minnesotans get together there will be some sleeves handed out. I was with @MattyD-MPLS and he gave me some fun stuff, figured it'll be a way to pay it forward. Some will be given back to the community, for sure.
Well let's see if we can hammer something out before the snow comes! @MattyD-MPLS whacha think?

It was an absolute pleasure riding around with @Davidhibler thr last two days on this amazing golf course. Cannot say enough good things about Lost Dunes and the conditions.

Kudos to Budget Golf and Lou for putting on a show and I was pretty happy with how I played, but more importantly that are two THPers seemed to have a ton of fun.

Beautiful, hilarious, and just awesome follow a few posts at a time today when I had a second. Thanks for taking us along guys! Seems like an amazing experience.

Best news of this entire thread, other than the awesomeness that took place was the Lou post this morning...

I can’t say enough about this group and THP as a whole.
@JB and I were talking and we’ve decided with how great this was, we are going to do this again next year!
For those that missed Lou's post.

Best news of this entire thread, other than the awesomeness that took place was the Lou post this morning...
💯

Looked like an incredible few days of THP and Budget Golf greatness, just too bad that @Ryan_BudgetGolf wasn't there to join you all. I know the guys had a video chat with him Tuesday, but he is one of those guys that you really want to meet in person.

Just landed at ORD, couple hour layover and I'll be back in my home state. Again, couldn't ask for a better co winner than @Davidhibler so much respect for him.

For a final thank you @JB and @ScoFoBG for putting together just the most perfectly amazing three day experience that anyone could ask for. The venue and event were spectacular the SWAG was mind blowing and the chemistry was out of this world.

A special shout out to the 1,000+ posts (and the posters) that came from here, it was absolutely hilarious to read through them all.

Just landed at ORD, couple hour layover and I'll be back in my home state. Again, couldn't ask for a better co winner than @Davidhibler so much respect for him.

For a final thank you @JB and @ScoFoBG for putting together just the most perfectly amazing three day experience that anyone could ask for. The venue and event were spectacular the SWAG was mind blowing and the chemistry was out of this world.

A special shout out to the 1,000+ posts (and the posters) that came from here, it was absolutely hilarious to read through them all.
Great job keeping us updated buddy!!

Right?!? Hit the tree a little with the club on the way through but hit a nice little hook just short.

I was 20 yards behind him rocking full ksig swag (as we know) and put up a nice safe short just short of the green. Lou of team LouDalu finds his ball, is it unplayable I mean not really, is there a smart shot to pop it out to the fairway since he can't go for the green anyways, there is. Do you think the winners really came here to lay up though? Absolutely not! After a short deliberation to make sure the wind was in our favor and the sun reflecting to badly off his lemon colored shaft he lined up.Screenshot_20210930-172924.png
@Canadan this was him eyeing up the prize.

Does that stance look like a man who doesn't full send? I'll answer for you, it does not! This guy only knows one speed, (which after we got our gold cart fixed made more sense) and that one speed is... You guessed it! Full send!

If you know, you know.

C9823F80-D47D-423F-A50D-39B976296B82.jpeg

What a great follow. Looked like such an amazing time. Thanks for all the updates, everyone. I love these things so much.

Back