COBRA KING 3D Printed and Vintage Series Putters

🤣🤣🤣 I will say this, I have had some great rounds with this putter. I can get real streaky with my putting. Yesterday just missed so many putts by CM's left and right of hole. But I have had one round of 9 holes with 11 putts. So I know I have it in me. Just need that to translate next weekend.
I’d say it translated to this past weekend 🔥 🔥 🔥

Now that this is my gamer I had to get it right. Shortened it to 33”, added the black shaft wrap, Tour Van SNSR 75cc grip and limey’d out the alignment aid.
View attachment 9032880View attachment 9032881View attachment 9032882View attachment 9032883View attachment 9032884
Stick with that Stingray! She will not let you down. If you have a good feel for pace, then it's all up to making the right read. I have 7 putters and it's gonna be real hard taking this out of my bag.

I’d say it translated to this past weekend 🔥 🔥 🔥
No lie Scooby. I can't believe the putts I missed. There were two putts that I messed up. Both on Sunday, hole 9 I hit it to hard and it scooted 10 feet past the hole. I hit the second putt, but I was a bit worried. Then on hole ten I was just on the green but near the right bunker. Putt looked left to right but fairly straight.......nope it was at least a 6 to 8 foot right of the hole read. I did not walk the green enough. That was my only 3 putt of the weekend.

No lie Scooby. I can't believe the putts I missed. There were two putts that I messed up. Both on Sunday, hole 9 I hit it to hard and it scooted 10 feet past the hole. I hit the second putt, but I was a bit worried. Then on hole ten I was just on the green but near the right bunker. Putt looked left to right but fairly straight.......nope it was at least a 6 to 8 foot right of the hole read. I did not walk the green enough. That was my only 3 putt of the weekend.
Looking back, I never once three putted at TPC, including the practice round. Some conceded holes played a role, sure, but have I mentioned I love my Supernova 😍

I blame all of you Cobra Morgan Cup veterans. Blind purchase, we’ll see how it goes.😀

B1365CDB-8FFD-4E36-A27B-2324A8A7CF80.png

The Sport 45 SHINED this weekend, as @Jman said if you ever switch putters you might be insane lol.

Looking back, I never once three putted at TPC, including the practice round. Some conceded holes played a role, sure, but have I mentioned I love my Supernova 😍
Having played with you just prior to the event I knew you were going to putt well. And the customization is 🔥

The Sport 45 SHINED this weekend, as @Jman said if you ever switch putters you might be insane lol.
If that's not in the bag next time we play I may have to smack you :ROFLMAO:

No, that’s I said I’ll KILL you.

I posted in Morgan Cup thread but putting in here as well. The Torino is out of the bag. I love the putter and putted well with it but I have something better for me in the bag. I had a fit at Club Champion and it put me into a SIK putter. The SIK face being milled vs the insert on the Cobra feels better. I got it at 33", 34" on Torino, and lie angle at 67* vs 70*. Those changes really help me roll the ball better. I did take the Cobra putter around to a few places including Club Champion to adjust the lie angle and nobody wanted to touch it. It was odd. If you want to get into a SIK face, and you should, starting on the Cobra line will tell you if it will work for you. Most of the putters have a great shape. The 3D line to me took some getting used to but the Vintage is up there with any other putter line up in its price range. The weights being available on the vintage line also means you can change the grip and length and get dialed in again. Such a good putter and I hope to see more Cobra putters in the future.

I posted in Morgan Cup thread but putting in here as well. The Torino is out of the bag. I love the putter and putted well with it but I have something better for me in the bag. I had a fit at Club Champion and it put me into a SIK putter. The SIK face being milled vs the insert on the Cobra feels better. I got it at 33", 34" on Torino, and lie angle at 67* vs 70*. Those changes really help me roll the ball better. I did take the Cobra putter around to a few places including Club Champion to adjust the lie angle and nobody wanted to touch it. It was odd. If you want to get into a SIK face, and you should, starting on the Cobra line will tell you if it will work for you. Most of the putters have a great shape. The 3D line to me took some getting used to but the Vintage is up there with any other putter line up in its price range. The weights being available on the vintage line also means you can change the grip and length and get dialed in again. Such a good putter and I hope to see more Cobra putters in the future.
Why didn't they want to touch it? Thats weird.

That’s really odd, especially because they bend EASY. I changed mine at the THP Tech Studio

The only thing I would BEG to see happen, is an alignment option that’s not a flange line. Kills my left eye dominance.

Club Champion were idiots as the guy started talking about it being 3D printed so couldn't bend. I told him it was the vintage line, then he said the metal was weak. There is no hosel on the Torino so I am not sure if the shaft can be bent 3 degrees as I am not sure what is involved. I may customize the putter meaning taking the shaft out so may do the changes then.

I blame all of you Cobra Morgan Cup veterans. Blind purchase, we’ll see how it goes.😀

View attachment 9034758
You got this Keno!! Your gonna love it. If you have gamed Spyders before then you will be like 5 steps ahead of me when you get on the practice green.

The only thing I would BEG to see happen, is an alignment option that’s not a flange line. Kills my left eye dominance.
So left eye dominant goes better with alignment on the top line compared to the flange line? I'm left eye dominant and maybe that accounts for some of the improvement I'm seeing with the Supernova, beyond it being a great putter.

So your right handed and left eye dominant?

I'm opposite ..... I'm a lefty but right eye dominant, golf right, shoot right, kick left. I looked like a kid on crack growing up my body could not decide how I wanted to play sports.

I mean in my mind this seems easy to bend

1634146573621.png

So your right handed and left eye dominant?

I'm opposite ..... I'm a lefty but right eye dominant, golf right, shoot right, kick left. I looked like a kid on crack growing up my body could not decide how I wanted to play sports.
Yup!

It means toplines work ok, but dots or NEKKID are best for me. Flange lines, I struggle believing what I’m seeing.

I love the milled SIK face on my DW! Fitted into mine as well at CC.

Club Champion were idiots as the guy started talking about it being 3D printed so couldn't bend. I told him it was the vintage line, then he said the metal was weak. There is no hosel on the Torino so I am not sure if the shaft can be bent 3 degrees as I am not sure what is involved. I may customize the putter meaning taking the shaft out so may do the changes then.

That's crazy. I had my Supernova checked at CC. It was already playing at the right lie angle, but they would have bent it for me...

Yup!

It means toplines work ok, but dots or NEKKID are best for me. Flange lines, I struggle believing what I’m seeing.

You got this Keno!! Your gonna love it. If you have gamed Spyders before then you will be like 5 steps ahead of me when you get on the practice green.

Thx. Rolling a Odyssey Bird of Prey now, kinda like a spider look. I just hope I like the weight, not worried about the lie, I can get that adjusted easily.

Cobra not messing around, ordered yesterday and they already shipped it yesterday, I’ll have this early next week.

Thx. Rolling a Odyssey Bird of Prey now, kinda like a spider look. I just hope I like the weight, not worried about the lie, I can get that adjusted easily.

Just wanted to chime in and say that, as someone who went from a BOP to a Spider X and now to an Agera, I don't think you'll be disappointed. These are the real deal for sure.

Back