EXPERIENCE 2021 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

I don't know how respond to these color choices :ROFLMAO:

Alright Grandaddy crew, we need to start planning our attire for the week. @Canadan says there are questionable pants being worn by some, I don't see it though! :ROFLMAO:

What colors are we wearing for pants and shorts?
I was thinking grey, black, navy, khaki, and possibly white.

Any suggestions by past participants?
Ya white with blueberrry lemonades and bouncing carts, hard no. Just saying.

Alright Grandaddy crew, we need to start planning our attire for the week. @Canadan says there are questionable pants being worn by some, I don't see it though! :ROFLMAO:

What colors are we wearing for pants and shorts?
I was thinking grey, black, navy, khaki, and possibly white.

Any suggestions by past participants?
The obvious choice would be Travis Matthew.

We had light gray, dark gray, navy, and khaki. Figured that would cover any shirt / pullover combo we ended up with, since you don’t know until you get there.

Pleeeaassseeee go with some of these crazy @ss pants. Can you imagine the pure gold comments that would come from Finley? That would be classic!

The obvious choice would be Travis Matthew.

I might need a permission slip for my spouse to sign for these purchases if you don’t mind?

I might need a permission slip for my spouse to sign for these purchases if you don’t mind?
Tell her is has been Snickerdog approved.
You're welcome.

I was just thinking. This will be an awesome year to go to the granddaddy from an equipment perspective. Yes, every year is awesome and wild beyond belief. I think the current products and the stuff is amazing. Plus, the new stuff will be awesome as well.

All the new chatter has me really amped for this! Need to support the next few events then it’s our turn to represent THP.

Been in my mind lately but in your guys bag setups could you get bast a mental block of say a 16* Super Hybrid then a 21 UW from a looks and shaft length perspective? I know there is a lot of if it works fine but it’s a mental hurdle when I set up my 10,000 bag in my head.

Been in my mind lately but in your guys bag setups could you get bast a mental block of say a 16* Super Hybrid then a 21 UW from a looks and shaft length perspective? I know there is a lot of if it works fine but it’s a mental hurdle when I set up my 10,000 bag in my head.
I love the sound of that! The SH would be a deadly tee club but still flexible enough to use off the deck. From the sounds of three UW it would be fantastic in that 21 spot and give you maximum versatility.

As long as the gapping works I think it's a great combo in those spots.

And it could end up being totally different from what you even imagine. The fitting is fun, and hour is a short time, but you will get fit properly.

And it could end up being totally different from what you even imagine. The fitting is fun, and hour is a short time, but you will get fit properly.

This can not be stressed enough! That hour absolutely flies by. I know it's been mentioned but try to have an idea of what you already like (grips, shafts, wedge grind, etc) in case you get low on time and can't get to every piece of equipment.

I spent too much time on my irons and had hardly any time to hit fairway woods. Luckily I had an idea of what I liked already but it was a bit of a guess on that spot in the bag.

Also, watch out for balls when at the short game area. A teammate may just shank one in to your head. Not that I know from experience.

I’m super curious about fitting at the top end of the bag. So many fairway woods, hybrids, and utility irons. I don’t know where to start, but I’m counting on the fitter to get me into the best fit.

Any time I imagine my bag it is different. I haven’t ever become set on a set of irons. I could go from TCBs(if available) to Apex DCBs. The Driver spot is the least of my concerns.

I've decided that I'm going on and trust what the fitter puts me into. No ego getting in the way. Though I must say I'm very intrigued by the superhybrid and the UW and hoping they work for my swing

Back