LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2021 Morgan Cup Sponsored by Cobra Puma Golf

Finally unpacked last night and got mine out. So effing cool.
My daughter saw mine yesterday, she wants to claim it, I said no šŸ¤£

Those types of things show the love and care folks put into making it an amazing time.

My daughter saw mine yesterday, she wants to claim it, I said no šŸ¤£

Those types of things show the love and care folks put into making it an amazing time.
Yup, the little things always stand out.

Freaking Yags and Jos, truly two of the best people in all the industry, and beyond.

Going to head out and play today for the first time since this event. Going to be...different haha

Going to head out and play today for the first time since this event. Going to be...different haha
I went out yesterday hoping to give live updates but there was no cell service out in the desert. It was nice to go around and get some swings in. The first time in a while I went out and just hit shots without really trying to do to much. My score was awful but no focus. Back into a tournament next week though so back to actually thinking on a golf course. :ROFLMAO:

Those first few rounds at home are always a struggle to get excited about. Luckily there are usually some new clubs to help but the courses are just such a let down at home

Playing nine Thursday was definitely a different experience last week, just the lack of adrenaline and focus, was almost completely different game

Playing nine Thursday was definitely a different experience last week, just the lack of adrenaline and focus, was almost completely different game
I still haven't even put the club heads back on my long clubs haha. Can you tell how focused I am? :ROFLMAO:

I still haven't even put the club heads back on my long clubs haha. Can you tell how focused I am? :ROFLMAO:
Might want to do that before you tee off, and make sure you take off those iron covers šŸ˜œ

Might want to do that before you tee off, and make sure you take off those iron covers šŸ˜œ
Yeah no iron covers EVER. Not a problem.

I would kill you, for iron covers or ever changing your putter
I thought @jdtox wanted to kill me when I pulled up a few weeks back with them on my sticks. I travel with them, not ashamed to admit that and they typically get pulled in the parking lot. Sometimes, though I let them linger just to have fun with cap!

I thought @jdtox wanted to kill me when I pulled up a few weeks back with them on my sticks. I travel with them, not ashamed to admit that and they typically get pulled in the parking lot. Sometimes, though I let them linger just to have fun with cap!
Why do you need them for travel? The bounce around in the cart all the time. Makes no sense šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

No.

Why do you need them for travel? The bounce around in the cart all the time. Makes no sense šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø
I feel like they bounce around more in the car, faster speeds, harder turns, and riding at different angles depending how I threw them into the back compared to being upright. I could just recall how much I would hear the chatter when I left them in the car for a few days when I used to drive the Outback and could hear them in the trunk.

If I was a good little boy and took them out directly after the round it probably wouldn't be as big of a deal, but then how am I to steal 30 minutes or an hour on the range if I happen to drive by one?

That is the correct answer.

Hoping to get a round in tomorrow. Temps getting cold, daylight getting less, might be the last round of the year.:(
So depressing. Its not even light enough to play around here till 8am these days.

Smart man right here. Have you seen the way the baggage guys throw bags?

I had to explain the whole experience to someone at work today. They wanted to know why I took so many days off to play golf. lol. I went through the highlights and then had them on camera as I showed off the Paradise driver head and had the golf bag in the background. They were dumbfounded. More people joined the conference call and I finally had to say hey we got business to discuss after a 15 min rat hole.

My wife is a craft kind of person. I think I may have a set of iron covers made for @jdtox for Christmas.

Back