Official THP 2011 Golf Outing & Demo Day

So tomorrow I will be swinging a club for the 1st time in a few weeks. Don't know how many shots I have in me, but I think I am good to go. Have to make sure that I can still shoot better than 147 so that I can beat CL, Gus & P4Hanks

So tomorrow I will be swinging a club for the 1st time in a few weeks. Don't know how many shots I have in me, but I think I am good to go. Have to make sure that I can still shoot better than 147 so that I can beat CL, Gus & P4Hanks
147 should just about tie you with me and Hanks combined, so as long as Hawk shoots around an 18 you should be close. :D

147 should just about tie you with me and Hanks combined, so as long as Hawk shoots around an 18 you should be close. :D

You only playing 12 holes again?

dude good luck....I hope your back feels better than mine does right now.

dude good luck....I hope your back feels better than mine does right now.

Its pretty ugly right now, but I will tough through it. Win or lose (and we both know the result...hehe), Im not going to say a peep, it will be a blast and I am glad to tee it up with you too. Its going to be so much fun...

Spoiler
Until P4B shanks one at my head like last time.

Uh-oh!!! You know....come to think of it....my knee is a little sore.

It might be worse when you have to carry a 200 lb man on your back along with your cowboy hat.

My goal for this outing when playing golf is leave all trees unharmed. Although no bush shall be safe from my driver's wrath.

So it's coming down to Hawk vs. P4B then? Sounds like a good time lol The progress I was making went completely backward and they wanted me to have a mri this week and I said 'no can do, THP Outing' so I'm having one next week when I get back. What could go wrong? hehe

I'm hoping that we have some good old fashioned THP belly laughs out there, at my expense of course. We still need that pic of me getting chased by a gator lol

Uh-oh!!! You know....come to think of it....my knee is a little sore.

Its pretty ugly right now, but I will tough through it. Win or lose (and we both know the result...hehe), Im not going to say a peep, it will be a blast and I am glad to tee it up with you too. Its going to be so much fun...

Spoiler
Until P4B shanks one at my head like last time.

My goal for this outing when playing golf is leave all trees unharmed. Although no bush shall be safe from my driver's wrath.

I don't mind harming a tree, but I don't want to kill any fish!!!

I'm a svelte 195 now! his knee will hold up
It might be worse when you have to carry a 200 lb man on your back along with your cowboy hat.

I'm hoping to spare the bushes this time around. At least any within 20 feet of the teebox.

In all seriousness I hope you swing it well and the back is better. I want no excuses. It kind of dampers it though that the Calloway boys are going to rough you up prior to the beating you take from P4Hanks, Gus, and I

Until P4B shanks one at my head like last time
You won't be as quick this time if your back is hurting, I know I can nail you now! Ugh....what if I would have hit you in the face? Man....sorry dude.

My knees are just fine and ready to drag anything and everything around the course this weekend, I can't wait!

I am going to start loading up the car soon. We are leaving a day early because its so cold in Gatlinburg. Can't wait to get to sunny Florida!

In all seriousness I hope you swing it well and the back is better. I want no excuses. It kind of dampers it though that the Calloway boys are going to rough you up prior to the beating you take from P4Hanks, Gus, and I

You will never hear excuses out of me. Not my way at all.
And if their roughing up ends the way it usually does, the only thing I have to worry about is overconfidence.

FIFY....

I'm hoping to spare the bushes this time around. At least any within 20 feet of the iBar.

The views expressed by CL are not necessariy those of P4Hanks....

25 hours from now and I'm on my way to Chicago. 35 minute plane ride followed by 2.5 hours into WPB. Hope that plane has plenty of beer :)

Lol. Man, Im just gonna aim for the trees left of the green. that should be my ticket to a great round.

I'm hoping to spare the bushes this time around. At least any within 20 feet of the teebox.

Lol. Man, Im just gonna aim for the trees left of the green. that should be my ticket to a great round.

Now that you mention it, I may just aim my putts 3 inches to the left of the cup.

Back