The 2022 Morgan Cup is Headed to Old Waverly and Mossy Oak

Looks awesome and I have never been to Mississippi. I could knock another state off my list.
It is beautiful down there. I have never played golf in Mississippi, but have visited a few times for work and travel. Anyone that gets picked for this is going to be in for a real treat. Southern hospitality is a real thing.

For those following along that want to be a part of it. Here are 2 things to think about.

1. Do you talk about equipment on the forum?
2. Are you active in THP Experience threads?

If the answer is yes? You are ready when signups drop. If the answer is no, you got plenty of time to fix that :)

Depends are you team hackers or team paradise?
Sun can't shine on the same dog's butt all the time. But, it sure seems like it does here.

I think he called you a dog butt, will wait for clarification though.
I was confused. I thought he was saying that the dogs butts in Mississippi are something he looks at and they all shine most of the time. The south is a great place, but they do have a separate language. If selected, I vow to download babble and put in some work.

That looks amazing!!

Sure wouldn't mind visiting with some good friends and my guy Yags.

One of my favorite parts of the Morgan Cup is that the players get the equipment so early. I love seeing what changes are made throughout the year and seeing how the participants game improves.

Just think, there will be some THP’ers sitting together having a conversation with Cobra golf. I can almost taste the bourbon…
6A35CCD6-29BD-4BB6-BB9D-F86EA7F3637A.jpeg

One of my favorite parts of the Morgan Cup is that the players get the equipment so early. I love seeing what changes are made throughout the year and seeing how the participants game improves.
I didn't think I would be one to change any shafts.... I was wrong :ROFLMAO:

I can see that I am not the only one doing a deep dive on these courses...so good
I've already made my yardage book on greens made. Whose ready now?

The weather here is seriously depressing, I have all but given up on being able to play golf the rest of this year but now I'm fired up.
Right now I need a boat in Florida with the rain, but I'm sure the sun will be out tomorrow. I will be ready come Morgan Cup time if the number is called...

For those following along that want to be a part of it. Here are 2 things to think about.

If the answer is yes? You are ready when signups drop. If the answer is no, you got plenty of time to fix that :)

Easy qualifications and worth going through the live MC threads from the past couple years!! There's nothing like the Morgan Cup!!

What a great looking venue! Eastern US has some beautiful spots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back