The Internet Golfer Off Course

Canadan

LGND
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Off Course is back this week with a fantastic show. Hosted by Dan Edwards each Friday he gives you a deep look into the world of golf and equipment in a way unlike any other podcast has done before. Today Dan welcomes THP Forum Leader, Josh Babbitt to the show to talk about the Internet Golfer.

It wouldn’t be Off Course without some tangents, but JB joins the show to recap his crazy travel recently, talk golf courses and the crazy mind of the internet golfer. This hilarious show has a lot going on and it is an episode you will not want to miss as JB goes Off Course.

Episode 80 is here and Dan and JB discuss the following topics.
Golf Travel and the Courses You Experience
Being an Internet Golfer
Could Dan Change Equipment
Laser vs GPS and Why
And so much more

Continue reading...

Totally agree with @JB ’s take on the main culprit of slow play. What are they doing if not getting ready to play?

Sooooo, which side of the conundrum is 22’ Callaway on 😉

“Unfettered laziness” shall take its rightful place in the Canadan-THP lexicon.

Want to see Dan in a Tour B XS just for complete havoc spin wise ;)

Amen to “people aren’t ready.” Sometimes I wonder if they’ve forgotten that they’re on a busy golf course.

I usually save it for work on Saturday but think I'll listen today

Great job, guys.

Definitely moved from laser to GPS watch in the past year. Was brought up in South Carolina earlier this week too.

Want to see Dan in a Tour B XS just for complete havoc spin wise ;)
I've had some fun with spin in the tech studio... Some of it is absolutely shocking.

I know people get super wrapped up in shafts, but I think golf ball is CRITICAL.

Good one guys. I'm with @JB the only time I use the laser anymore is on a par 3 tee or inside 100 yds that is the only time I want to know the exact yardage

The Rejects used to play a format, "Yellow Ball" in Phoenix. 3 people play scramble-1 person has the yellow ball and plays the hole by himself.....both scores count!

The Rejects used to play a format, "Yellow Ball" in Phoenix. 3 people play scramble-1 person has the yellow ball and plays the hole by himself.....both scores count!
Ohhhhh that's interesting! Does the yellow ball switch each hole?

I'm with @Canadan on this. Hard pass on the one length.

I'm with @Canadan on this. Hard pass on the one length.
Hey, I absolutely support, appreciate, and respect anyone giving it a run. It's just not what I am interested in at this time. Love my iron game.

Now, if they somehow simplify the driver swing, and/or I stop being a moron, sign me up for whatever.

Anger vs slow play hahahaha. What do you guys think about that @JDax @e1iterate

Anger vs slow play hahahaha. What do you guys think about that @JDax @e1iterate
It was a pretty solid primer. I've been in that thread with popcorn waiting for rage, but it's been rather gentle minus the great bagger call-out of 2021.

It was a pretty solid primer. I've been in that thread with popcorn waiting for rage, but it's been rather gentle minus the great bagger call-out of 2021.
Yeah that was uhhh, interesting.
It was rage vs pace and that will be fun.

Yeah that was uhhh, interesting.
It was rage vs pace and that will be fun.
I should probably mention @JDax too, since @e1iterate has both of those covered.
How about range and pace vs mental?

I should probably mention @JDax too, since @e1iterate has both of those covered.
How about range and pace vs mental?
I need to record the conversations @JDax has when getting ready to hit a shot, ESPECIALLY if it's after a good shot.

It is FASCINATING.

Back