EXPERIENCE Dream Foursomes with True Temper and Callaway Golf

After being stuck in a huge jam on the interstate due to a horrible accident, I am waiting to board. I was getting worried about how to explain that I wasn’t going to get there timely. How’s that for one of golf’s best excuses? “I missed my flight.”

Just got the notice that the golf clubs are loaded on the plane. The last real stressor out of the way.

Just got the notice that the golf clubs are loaded on the plane. The last real stressor out of the way.

Awesome glad you are on board with your clubs. Time to relax, enjoy the flight and prep for some golf.

I wasn’t going to say anything after your previous post! Glad you’re all aboard!

You just know anytime @JasonFinleyCG is involved its going to be a great time. I guess @+7 KPTT is ok too :ROFLMAO:

67D55969-B66A-4334-B2A6-739C0A5CEF4F.jpeg
BigDill getting after it before our round at Abacoa.

Yes, first action shots from a course! Looks like a great day out there, enjoy y'all!
I do not believe that is at PGA National though. Range looks a bit "different"

I do not believe that is at PGA National though. Range looks a bit "different"
I think they said Abacoa.

It's almost time to follow along with the guys on a course I have always wanted to play. Enjoy it fellas! So jealous (y)

Is that a palm tree in the middle of the driving range?

Love to see a practice round about to happen! Tonight is going to an awesome way to kick this thing off

It is live thread day!

View attachment 9042600
BigDill getting after it before our round at Abacoa.
That palm tree was my target for several shots in our pre-experience round before the Graphite Challenge.

I hope y'all have as much fun playing this as we all did back then.

3F37EB92-6980-4C97-819E-10FFD1A7B066.jpegl
Left to Right
Bernoulli, BigDill, V14, Carolina Dundee and jfox

We are off at Abacoa for a Florida practice round. @V14_Heels hitting a bomb off one.

Attachments

• DC70571C-F4A6-42E2-99A7-01FBFCA6EE54.jpeg
    DC70571C-F4A6-42E2-99A7-01FBFCA6EE54.jpeg
    88 KB · Views: 5
Back