Clean Flight Personal Golf Ball Washer

The wife got me the Frogger wet & dry towel for Christmas last year. Used it all summer and really like it. The price point is the same as this item. The Frogger obviously gets dirty so you have to wash it occasionally. This, you would rinse, fill and repeat. Different strokes for different folks and options are always a good thing. For me, the towel wins because it's attached to the bag and not another item I have to remember to bring along to the course.

The wife got me the Frogger wet & dry towel for Christmas last year. Used it all summer and really like it. The price point is the same as this item. The Frogger obviously gets dirty so you have to wash it occasionally. This, you would rinse, fill and repeat. Different strokes for different folks and options are always a good thing. For me, the towel wins because it's attached to the bag and not another item I have to remember to bring along to the course.
It’s interesting, I scoffed pretty hard at this initially, but, after using it I know a lot of guys at my course that would love it. Options are good, effective and thought out options are even better.

I actually think this is really cool. Will I ever own one? No, but its still something that somebody will want.

I like this.
I'm a wet towel in my pocket kinda guy, but something like this would be nice to have in the cart.

I'd probably still carry the towel, but I use it for more than my balls anyway.

This one seems meh to me. Has a good purpose but a damp towel does the job just fine. What is the weight loaded up with fluid? Probably not enough to matter on a push cart, but still extra.

I actually needed this on Saturday at a course that did not have ball washers. And I didn’t have the foresight to carry a wet towel.

BUT with that said… it looks a bit bulky and heavy with water filled. Would I look ridiculous if I whip this thing out and starts scrubbing the ball at the tee box? My buddies would probably give me some grief, and then all ask to borrow it.

I am sure it will sell to some. If you are in a cart all the time I can see where some might like it. Not for me.

Nice review @Jman that is not priced bad. I like that they thought of fitting it in a cup holder. I can see that being good to have when you forget a towel or your towel dries out. I will be curious to see the longevity of it.

I am sure it will sell to some. If you are in a cart all the time I can see where some might like it. Not for me.
I used it carrying for this review, it clips on or stows in a pocket no problem.

Nice review @Jman that is not priced bad. I like that they thought of fitting it in a cup holder. I can see that being good to have when you forget a towel or your towel dries out. I will be curious to see the longevity of it.
I think on muddy days, it’s be at its most useful.

Also, it’s pretty indestructible, I tried to beat the hell out of it.

Cool product. For some reason I look at it and think blender bottle..

I used it carrying for this review, it clips on or stows in a pocket no problem.

I don't want the extra weight. I am not as young and strong as you. I strip my bag down as light as I can.

I don't want the extra weight. I am not as young and strong as you. I strip my bag down as light as I can.
If 14-15 ounces matter that much, then I get it.

Sounds like a solid device and people probably underestimate how valuable having something like that at your contant disposal can be. I don't think the price point is bad at all, especially considering actual ball washers cost a mint and a lot of them out there have seen far better days.

So unnecessary, but I could see people buying it. I’ll stick with my towel/ballzee combo.

This product has @OldandStiff written all over it. I think we are all in favor of a more hygienic cleaner for him!:D Price point not bad either.
Woah woah woah. One thing at a time. I barely remember to use the tiny towel. Let's not confuse me. :LOL:

Seems like a cool thing. People definitely miss the ball washers. I know a guy that might like something like this.

My bags are actually pretty minimal in terms of what I carry, and it would lose the size and convenience vs. actual need equation for me, but it's a pretty nice concept.

If 14-15 ounces matter that much, then I get it.

That is almost a pound. When you keep adding stuff up you can wind up with an extra 3-4 pounds pretty fast. I try to keep the bag as light as I can. 6 golf balls, range finder, towel, some tees, ball markers, repair tools, a magic marker and a bottle of water. That is it.

That is almost a pound. When you keep adding stuff up you can wind up with an extra 3-4 pounds pretty fast. I try to keep the bag as light as I can. 6 golf balls, range finder, towel, some tees, ball markers, repair tools, a magic marker and a bottle of water. That is it.
And that’s fine, I get what you’re saying, we all have preferences, my point is it’s not something crazy.

I like the form factor and it would probably be useful to somebody who plays a lot of muddy courses. The fact that it fits into a cupholder is cool, except that cupholder real estate is usually pretty precious in our carts. The price is low enough to put it in the 'impulse buy' category.

they should work on attachment to pushcarts similar to the cup holder and such.

they should work on attachment to pushcarts similar to the cup holder and such.
That’s a truly interesting idea

Back