What golf stuff did you buy today?

Greens fee.

Some golf balls

Few items to pass out next week In-N-Out neighborhood Battle of the Blocks & greens fee.

Theragun pro from [mention]Budgetgolf [/mention] . Ordered it on Friday night with free economy shipping and it showed up today. Didn’t even look at the box for hours assuming it was throw pillows or some such nonsense my wife ordered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn’t buy it, but this little guy got to me from my parents after their Hawaii trip.
390E7000-B1AD-4649-AB90-3F869A53EEEB.jpeg7821D164-F7E2-4577-B46A-A6323763F3B4.jpeg

A small bucket at the range

Pulled the trigger on the shaft I was fit for... figured might as well trust the fitting and go all in. Here's to hitting more than 40% of fairways next year!

2 more sets of SM8s, a TSi3 20° hybrid, and a Club Glove Last Bag (large)

I really wanted to replace my beloved Caddy Daddy bag (which is somewhere in storage, and doesn't actually need to be replaced.) but I have all of these Golf Galaxy rewards, and they don't carry the brand. :(

A .....Cobra Radspeed XB.... finally.

Although I went with the Motore shaft and not sure I love it. They didn't have the RDX (black or Blue) available. I didn't feel like ordering a setup, so just pulled the trigger.

A .....Cobra Radspeed XB.... finally.

Although I went with the Motore shaft and not sure I love it. They didn't have the RDX (black or Blue) available. I didn't feel like ordering a setup, so just pulled the trigger.
Why XB?

I tend to be a low launch and spin guy. Figured it would help me there.

The stock Motore shaft is not my fave though. Gonna try and buy something else for it. The Motore feel surprisingly weak. Its only stiff flex, but I can feel it a bit loose in my swing.

Last edited:
20211123_000746.jpg

TSi3 weights. Such a little thing, yet so vital.

Took advantage of the callaway preowned black friday deal... Got a set of "like new" Callaway Apex DCB's on the way... and saved over $250 off the used price. Ended up almost $500 off new. I can't wait for them to get here!

Keep buying stuff from the budget sale.. to good to pass up!

I've been searching Ebay for a set of Ben Hogan Edge irons. Finally came up with a set with senior graphite shafts, and in real good shape. After
a little negotiating we settled at $100 bucks for 3-pw. Of course, at age 76, I'll probably only use 5 or 6 thru wedge, but oh well.....They just arrived,
and they are beautiful.....!! (that's a stock photo, BTW) Merry Christmas to me, a little early!!

1637687069432.png

Pulled the trigger. Had some issues online, so gave them a call and they completed my order for me! The places (mostly middle to lower back) I need to use the theragun made this one more appealing as this way I don't need someone to do it for me. haha. @e1iterate
1637694831805.png

I ordered a Samsung Galaxy smartwatch. I know this might not seem golf related, but I'm going to use this in conjunction with my Golf Pad GPS app on my phone. This way I can get distances and more info as well as track my shots all without holding my phone.

@Luke WilliamsCG and @JasonFinleyCG would be proud. Girlfriend used the Stroke Lab R-Ball in Colorado since it was a full set of Callaway rentals. She bought herself the Mavrik irons and driver, but couldn't find the putter. Thanks to our friends at Budget Golf, I just got her one for Christmas!!

Having GolfWorks assemble a stiff Mitsubishi Kuro Kage Black HBP 2nd Gen shaft at 45.75" for my RBZ Stage 2 driver.

Also have the same shaft coming in a regular flex.

Back