SWAG Putters Thread

If they go for 555.55 they will easily game for 3k sealed

I’m going to be so damn upset when I get cart sniped after 30 seconds lol

I'm numb to it now. I hit pay in shopify and every single time it kicks me back to verify my info even though I'm logged in and it's never changed :LOL: I don't remember the last actually limited release I got

The way I approach it is, I am winning by spending $2-500+ if I actually make it through checkout. If I don't, I saved the money and don't have to explain the charge to anyone else.

So win win from my perspective.

All part of the game!
better be under 15 for this one
I'm numb to it now. I hit pay in shopify and every single time it kicks me back to verify my info even though I'm logged in and it's never changed :LOL: I don't remember the last actually limited release I got
The way I approach it is, I am winning by spending $2-500+ if I actually make it through checkout. If I don't, I saved the money and don't have to explain the charge to anyone else.

all great points made here.

I love the chase, and love that they are limited however even with the “enter answer here” portion I feel like there are people who use some sort of computer tech to go quicker than everyone else and maybe I’m just jealous I’m not capable of such things lol.

with 2 putter covers and a wood cover (and it being 1 of 1 or a limited release cover), I'm going to say they sell it at $666.66 ($222.22 per cover)

For how many things are in the boxes, I’d bet 555.55
That’s about what I figure as well after seeing what will be included in the boxes.

I hope they're in the 555.55 range. Sadly, after the ryder cup boxes, they know they could price these at $2k and they still sell out in a minute. I guess we'll find out Friday afternoon.

I hope they're in the 555.55 range. Sadly, after the ryder cup boxes, they know they could price these at $2k and they still sell out in a minute. I guess we'll find out Friday afternoon.
I’m just thankful this isn’t that reverse pricing BS where they start high haha

really wish they would do more lottery releases.
At this point, I would be okay if they did the majority of the releases this way.

Now this is a great synopsis of the entire situation.

At this point, I would be okay if they did the majority of the releases this way.
The quantities they produce are too high now to make a lottery worthwhile, most covers on standard releases are now available for 2-5 minutes after drop. The only covers that really move quick (for the most part) are anything released as an F5.

Not sure I am going to try for a mystery box. If anyone out there wants me to try for them let me know.

Wait, you haven't been doing so this whole time? I believed in you.
I’ve only been like 15% in the game the last few months. Love my collection, but, I have a lot of sealed specials it’s probably time to move. I’ll get back to looking haha

Back