Knowledge of the course doesn't fix all the swing thoughts going on in his head though...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
not going to matter when he has a cool, calm & collected partner...swing thoughts will be just that...an afterthought.

Just thought I would ask the group because there are some cool places downtown for live music and such. I know some don't like country music, but just the atmosphere and knowing that's where a lot of country stars started out is pretty cool to think about.
With as ugly as you are, heed some advice and get some beauty rest. I get as much as I can, because Lord knows, I need it too :ROFLMAO:

With as ugly as you are, heed some advice and get some beauty rest. I get as much as I can, because Lord knows, I need it too :ROFLMAO:
That sounds like something a marine would say...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

not going to matter when he has a cool, calm & collected partner...swing thoughts will be just that...an afterthought.
Dang, you control minds now? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: What's the secret? haha

So question for all team members:

I know a lot of you have not experienced Nashville. Just wondering if anyone is wanting to go downtown after dinner on Friday or Saturday to see some live music or anything? I'm not getting trashed. Just putting that out there, but would be cool to see some music and have a few drinks downtown, especially if you have never experienced Nashville. That is pending the plans of what @JB @GolferGal and @DannyLe have in store for us. Just a thought.
I'd be down if we're still friends after Saturday. 😃
Never been to Nashville

I guess it's a good thing you don't have to be good looking to win! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Yikes.

So question for all team members:

I know a lot of you have not experienced Nashville. Just wondering if anyone is wanting to go downtown after dinner on Friday or Saturday to see some live music or anything? I'm not getting trashed. Just putting that out there, but would be cool to see some music and have a few drinks downtown, especially if you have never experienced Nashville. That is pending the plans of what @JB @GolferGal and @DannyLe have in store for us. Just a thought.

It almost sounds like some are more interested in candy and country music than the big match 😉

This is turning into strictly a business trip to whoop some ass.

Renester is one of the funniest monikers I have read on the forum. I didn’t make the connection that it was you. Looking forward to teeing it up and having a drink with the legend!

😂😂

This is turning into strictly a business trip to whoop some ass.
Well better bring some toilet paper bc you about to be s#%t all over!

I know my man @ttucliffhanger likes Werthers. That was his lure at the Nest.
That works for us, he is the parent (or grandparent) slayer....
Well I know I’ll be passing on his offer to head downtown to Nashville for some bars. Not sure what over 80 party I’ll end up at.

Back