52CC8740-2DC3-4A34-8B50-8AED761CFB52.jpeg

After seeing @JDax's shot tracer, I decided to spend the week at Disney with the family. @Parrot and I will show up and grab those 2 points!
Obamacare won't even cover that sick burn bro!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

So question for all team members:

I know a lot of you have not experienced Nashville. Just wondering if anyone is wanting to go downtown after dinner on Friday or Saturday to see some live music or anything? I'm not getting trashed. Just putting that out there, but would be cool to see some music and have a few drinks downtown, especially if you have never experienced Nashville. That is pending the plans of what @JB @GolferGal and @DannyLe have in store for us. Just a thought.

Gotta aim big. It'll be a tough task though. Dax and all of that course knowledge he has is worth a lot.
Knowledge of the course doesn't fix all the swing thoughts going on in his head though...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

So question for all team members:

I know a lot of you have not experienced Nashville. Just wondering if anyone is wanting to go downtown after dinner on Friday or Saturday to see some live music or anything? I'm not getting trashed. Just putting that out there, but would be cool to see some music and have a few drinks downtown, especially if you have never experienced Nashville. That is pending the plans of what @JB @GolferGal and @DannyLe have in store for us. Just a thought.

Danny isn't involved in the planning, but always has good ideas.
@GolferGal got our dinners wrapped up and both will be down that way.

Danny isn't involved in the planning, but always has good ideas.
@GolferGal got our dinners wrapped up and both will be down that way.
Just thought I would ask the group because there are some cool places downtown for live music and such. I know some don't like country music, but just the atmosphere and knowing that's where a lot of country stars started out is pretty cool to think about.

Just thought I would ask the group because there are some cool places downtown for live music and such. I know some don't like country music, but just the atmosphere and knowing that's where a lot of country stars started out is pretty cool to think about.
It definitely is. Was just there with Mike and Jose last week.
It is going to be pretty darn cold and we have some early morning tee times, so just something to keep in mind.

It definitely is. Was just there with Mike and Jose last week.
It is going to be pretty darn cold and we have some early morning tee times, so just something to keep in mind.
Oh yeah for sure! Sleep, but mostly not being hung over the next day will actually be nice haha.

Back