The Rivalry with UST Mamiya

How’s the weather talk coming along boys?!
I mean it honestly feels like weather talk in here. Feels either like a rivalry between a 1 ply or 2 ply piece of toilet paper.

I mean it honestly feels like weather talk in here. Feels either like a rivalry between a 1 ply or 2 ply piece of toilet paper.
You’re effin 10 ply bud.. Super soft.

I am playing blades next here. There was a thread. I think I won it.
I know there was a thread but you can’t ever make a decision…lol so figured even though said you are playing blades…figured you changed your mind.

I know there was a thread but you can’t ever make a decision…lol so figured even though said you are playing blades…figured you changed your mind.
The only thing I am changing my mind about right now is you. :ROFLMAO:

The only thing I am changing my mind about right now is you. :ROFLMAO:
Hahahaha. It’s ok. Some people can’t handle me. Some can. But I haven’t made up my mind yet. 😉

Hahahaha. It’s ok. Some people can’t handle me. Some can. But I haven’t made up my mind yet. 😉
I don’t waffle that hard, I just like dragging things on for the torment and discussion of the forum hahaha

You’re effin 10 ply bud.. Super soft.
Need to be like 1 ply John Wayne style! Rough and tough and don’t take $h&t off no one!

Need to be like 1 ply John Wayne style! Rough and tough and don’t take $h&t off no one!

It’s fine, Maynard has gone soft in his Florida ways.

I don’t waffle that hard, I just like dragging things on for the torment and discussion of the forum hahaha
First it was joggers. Now blades. What's next mock turtlenecks?

Probably another pair of joggers.

mock necks are for &$&$*(%(&#^#^%((@^^$^
Glad to hear we are on the same page there. I don't like the idea of joggers on the golf course, but seriously considering some for house wear.

Is the practice round happening for both teams Friday?

@Canadan wanted weather talk? The next 5 days in Nashville provide a pretty wide range. I guess the same is possible in a few weeks. Somewhere between 29* and 75* sounds about right.6FC6DA5A-51D4-489D-A705-46BC5C5CCC4B.jpeg

descent huh? Sounds weird.

I played like a turd today. Like 100 putts.
It was a good time
Yeah. I can’t spell. That’s why I use spell check through Microsoft word at work so much. 😂😂😂
Played like a turd today huh…now who’s shoveling snow @mmaynard11 . Not team @e1iterate 🤣🤣

Back