I feel like a spelling bee is about to break out and @J.B. Cobb III and @ttucliffhanger will have a battle of supremacy (or some other word that is the opposite of supremacy).

As long as Cobber can write ate, he can record his score.
He is grinding and working on his game. I expect more Phores and Pfives out of he and billyh

Yeah. I can’t spell. That’s why I use spell check through Microsoft word at work so much. 😂😂😂
Played like a turd today huh…now who’s shoveling snow @mmaynard11 . Not team @e1iterate 🤣🤣
I'm not sure what you mean? I have a Ryder Cup event tomorrow where we are playing best ball, shamble & singles over 27 holes? Anyone can smack the ball around by themselves. The true grit is when it comes down to competitive golf and you are staring down your opponent.

Just make sure when you writing down a 9 on the scorecard it isn't flipped over to a 6.
Don’t worry. I don’t mess up numbers on the scorecard.

I'm not sure what you mean? I have a Ryder Cup event tomorrow where we are playing best ball, shamble & singles over 27 holes? Anyone can smack the ball around by themselves. The true grit is when it comes down to competitive golf and you are staring down your opponent.
I guess it will be interesting to see how well your team comes prepared then. 😀

Don’t worry. I’ll be just fine. As will my teammates!

🤣🤣🤣

Why do I feel this might be Team Mega Pops in January?!:ROFLMAO:
Master_Blaster2.jpg

Back