Are we? I mean I played with your captain yesterday. :ROFLMAO:
Hence the most. 😀 So your saying you will be carrying the team?

Playing again Saturday bro. Bring it.

Hence the most. 😀 So your saying you will be carrying the team?
To dinner? Sure. On the golf course? Not me, but I will be fine haha. Im getting concerned my opponent is coming in at scratch though, but Im excited to see the new Cobber and being a shaft event, not having #ShaftGate this time.

Damn, Team E1iterate is stacked!

but Im excited to see the new Cobber and being a shaft event, not having #ShaftGate this time.

Ironically at the same course too

To dinner? Sure. On the golf course? Not me, but I will be fine haha. Im getting concerned my opponent is coming in at scratch though, but Im excited to see the new Cobber and being a shaft event, not having #ShaftGate this time.
He's gonna send it back for a different color scheme.

If you need to exert some sort of prowess and try to level the playing field as you are playing against actual royalty in @e1iterate and I as you watch your partner grind, I support it. Wear the purple jump suit, I hear its flattering.

Do you hear that? Those are the pops disappearing...Shhhh, it's a glorious sound, right @JDax

Question is while our handicaps might be dropping as we are putting in the work most on Team E are…

You hear that? That’s the sound of victory! Oh wait you can’t hear that bc as Ricky Bobby would say, “If you’re not first you’re last!”

Question is while our handicaps might be dropping as we are putting in the work most on Team E are…

But at least it’s not handicap season here anymore so I can go out and shoot all the low scores I want! Or really high scores, who knows!

After over 100 THP Experiences, there is no concern.
With that being said, if I were you, I might be concerned, because barring a practice round, you might not see the back 9 much heading into singles. You will want to cruise around a little bit after the loss, to at least see the holes.
So what I hear in the root of that statement is you know how to lose gracefully and make it not odd on the back nine. Got it, and I’ll take your lead after we win the first round :cool:

So what I hear in the root of that statement is you know how to lose gracefully and make it not odd on the back nine. Got it, and I’ll take your lead after we win the first round :cool:
It’s literally perfection that that is what you heard. That combined with less pops from the grind is going to lead to some kind of amazingness taking place.

The phrase down goes Willywood gets to be said for a second time on the same course.

JB smack talk > 🍆

It’s literally perfection that that is what you heard. That combined with less pops from the grind is going to lead to some kind of amazingness taking place.

The phrase down goes Willywood gets to be said for a second time on the same course.

Is it January yet? I am calm, cool and ready to go! Looking forward to the rematch!

Oh yeah baby! New bag came in today and is ready for my round tomorrow!
1BE68B08-155F-4CD4-84C8-CE94EC87EC77.jpeg

I am SO glad I didn’t pick up that bag. That could have been odd with both of us showing up with it. It’s a sharp bag, and good job for picking it up ;)
They wouldn’t be the same. One has winning clubs in it! 🤣🤣🤣

Back