NOW OPEN: The 2021 Holiday Secret Gift Exchange

This my first SS and I didn't know food was as much of a thing.

There has always been some but there does seem to be a lot more of it this year.

My Secret Santa Christmas arrived while I was away. But, boy, did it blow me away when I saw it!

Thanks THP Santa!

Well done on the unboxing video!!!

I think my SS missed the secret part as he signed the card. :LOL:

No worries. It's an awesome card but I got pulled away to look at Christmas card formats right at that moment. So TBD.
Bryson DeChambeau was your Secret Santa? How freakin' awesome is that?!?!?!?!?!?!?

still waiting.... thinking that my SS is in CA for the GrandDaddy....if so can't wait to see. However, if my SS was waiting for something b4 mailing.........that's totally cool too. I know that I've been a tuff guy to try and get a feel for.............. lol

For the record I was the last recipient during last year's event. I never once thought that I had been forgotten about; it was actually kind of cool being the last one. As others have pointed out, I could care less if I even received something - it's the fun of stalking another THPer and hopefully blowing their mind with a gift or three that brings all the enjoyment.

My secret Santa has a sense of humor this year I see!

There's too much background noise at my current locale to hear the commentary - all I hear is the sound of wrapping paper being torn.

That "Hi my name is Fritters" shirt though..... :love:🔥:love:🔥:love:

Nice job SS!

My Secret Santa Christmas arrived while I was away. But, boy, did it blow me away when I saw it!

Thanks THP Santa!

That's animal cruelty taking human foods out of a box and not giving them any dog treats! Love the Funko Pop - if I had been your secret santa I probably would have included a box of frosted flakes instead of the doritos, but your secret santa did an awesome job regardless!

There's too much background noise at my current locale to hear the commentary - all I hear is the sound of wrapping paper being torn.

That "Hi my name is Fritters" shirt though..... :love:🔥:love:🔥:love:

Nice job SS!

Food for me, my kiddo, a sweet glove that will become like my range glove since it lasts way longer, a dozen balls for my kiddo, and most important of all… the energy drink to help me make it through building my kids Christmas presents when she’s asleep.

Oh, and a shirt 😂

It has been brought to my attention that I received another item, that I’m going to have to locate because I was under the impression I opened a gift that wasn’t (or was) for me but I wasn’t supposed to see yet.

Hold on SS, we’ll find this!

Wardy's shenanigans may very well single-handedly get this thread to 100 pages! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

love the latest round of gifts. Well done Secret Santas!

Wardy's shenanigans may very well single-handedly get this thread to 100 pages! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I may buy myself more golf gear and blame my secret Santa

View attachment 9050700

My apologies secret Santa! Thought I drank too much on Thanksgiving and bought myself a treat haha!
In you defense, Secret Santa DOES happen at a time of year when THPers might be experiencing higher than normal deliveries! Of course, that could be said for pretty much any time of year too:unsure:

In you defense, Secret Santa DOES happen at a time of year when THPers might be experiencing higher than normal deliveries! Of course, that could be said for pretty much any time of year too:unsure:

It had my name on it, and I had both sent out to family stuff I liked that was on Budget's website along with the coupon codes. But then, I started beveraging and got impatient for myself a bit. When it had my name on it, I just assumed I did some BudgetGolf'ing and forgot about it haha

Changed my avatar to reflect my newfound POP! pride thanks to my Secret Santa! 😊

Changed my avatar to reflect my newfound POP! pride thanks to my Secret Santa! 😊
Soon every avatar on THP will be a Pop 😁

I'm gonna need a wide angle lense for this SS package that just bombed my porch

Just caught up on this thread. A bunch of home runs from SS out there. Wow. Junior clubs for the kiddos??? Freakin grand slam!

Back