LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2021 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

Dan 12 hours ago: "don't get unhinged"
xThor 12 hours ago: "I don't think any of us will"
xThor now: "I went hard at the nest"

:ROFLMAO::oops:
The Nest is undefeated...

But they are feeling GOOD. These dudes are beasts
Conditioning early on from the advance scout team had them fully prepared for the Nest. I don’t think they’ve stopped drinking. Smart call by the good guys.

Such great videos guys love it! New club day playing at The Hideaway and taking it to the ZOO crew is priceless! GO GET IT BOYS!

Dan 12 hours ago: "don't get unhinged"
xThor 12 hours ago: "I don't think any of us will"
xThor now: "I went hard at the nest"

:ROFLMAO::oops:

I feel like unhinged is a bit vague of a requirement.
I will tell you, several of us from team THP are in the lobby having breakfast right now, and all feeling good.
Where’s team Callaway? No clue, haven’t seen any of them yet…..

@xThor Loved the Gdaddy Recap video! i was laughing a couple times outloud! fun stuff you are a character and hope you play well today!

Anyone else excited about the side missions on this adventure....

Like the damage done in the Hideaway Pro shop.
Lot of money, there.

I will tell you, several of us from team THP are in the lobby having breakfast right now, and all feeling good.

Can’t wait to start seeing some play and balls in the air this morning. Deep breaths, relax, and play your game THP! Head down and just don’t crash the bus and you’ve got this!

Script for today is on point can’t say enough for how nice the TM lineup is the pull over and know this hoody are incredible outer layers. Love the fit and the weight of the material.

Grandaddy Memories-
In 2016, Team Unity was down 5.5 to 0.5 at the end of the morning session, from that moment on they clawed back in the last 2 stanzas of Day 1 to get it to 9' to 8' Zoo Crew at the end of Day 1. The next day in singles, Team Unity went 7-5 and won The Grandaddy 15' to 14'. They are the only THP team to win this Event.

One way to look at this is, most GD's have unfortunately not been that close. Callaway has proven they are a strong front runner. HOWEVER, the 1 year where it was very close down the stretch, Team THP came out on top...... Maybe Internet Golfers are the better closers when they have a chance..... Let's see Team THP keep it close on day 1 this year and see how Callaway responds on day 2...

You had live intel from the Away Team that The Nest was a non-issue... Things changed.
Can we re-record the preview show please? I need to possibly ... adjust

@xThor Loved the Gdaddy Recap video! i was laughing a couple times outloud! fun stuff you are a character and hope you play well today!

Thanks my friend!
The Grandaddy is a monumental event. I just want to live up to the expectations the groups before this one helped set. Privileged to be a part of this!

Videos recaps were fun to watch, the joy on everyone's faces and voices are just amazing!

Looking forward to following day 2 with team THP!

A team Callaway sighting @JohnnyRodCG has made an appearance!

One way to look at this is, most GD's have unfortunately not been that close. Callaway has proven they are a strong front runner. HOWEVER, the 1 year where it was very close down the stretch, Team THP came out on top...... Maybe Internet Golfers are the better closers when they have a chance..... Let's see Team THP keep it close on day 1 this year and see how Callaway responds on day 2...
Agreed... Just keep it within range.

Hope you are saving room for sliders.

Never been happier to have to call in sick because my arthritis is acting up. How will I ever find a way to fill the time? If only there were an epic thread that’s gonna smash the O/U of 244 pages set early on. Can’t wait for the pic overload that’s coming.

Back