LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2021 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

PreMatch Update. Day 3! Let’s go!

Damn, man. So so good. I was new and know I didn't fully get what the grandaddy was when I followed my first one in 2019. Then the whole 2020 thing. but watching this team, the build up and the personal touches, the emotions. It's something else.

1638980742561.jpeg
1638980763039.jpeg

Dude. I don't think it could be said any better! This is why you are my family! Love you bro and everything you are representing right now!

Gatorade in the can is always a Hideaway photo! Love it!

its the reason I’ve been ordering it off Amazon for a while now. #LunaticFringe right @MWard

D5388E54-6471-4748-869C-21F9158D5667.jpeg

So our furnace went out last night (mid 20s outside) and we were hoping it was something simple and that we could diagnose it instead of waiting for someone. All I kept seriously thinking while that was going on was "I can't believe I'm missing the preview show for this crap!" Hopefully it'll be fixed later today, as we eventually had to schedule someone to come out.

The house is a balmy 55 degrees — got a fire going, blankets, cup of coffee, the preview show replay streaming through the TV and this thread on the laptop. Good luck guys!
Hey bud, hopefully you are warm and toasty soon! Not a fun spot to be in but we hope to hear this thing up for you!

Wow Clayton, that was fantastic on so many levels! Should be required listening so those that are about to experience the Grandaddy, whether as participants, or followers, understand it's bigger than the golf. Like you said, it brings out the best in people and unifies everyone, regardless of their life story.

Go get it Team THP!!

You just gave away the secret! Watch the flood on Amazon incoming hahaha

I may have a case or three in the closet just in case there is a run!

In the Lou for business meetings for the rest of the day.

Leggo team THP!
20211208_102801.jpg

@Afizzle2100 , you have a message in the front lobby! 😳😂 #soontobe”re-nester”
9F30E33F-C92E-436A-AC59-487DE2722A05.jpeg

Also follow @JB lead and hit the cheese and sausage cups...underrated and hit the spot until you get to the turn.

Really great job on the updates. The video updates have been great. @dacatalyst41, fantastic video by you, that just captures it all right there.

Back