EXPERIENCE The 2022 Morgan Cup: Sponsored by Cobra Golf

Looking forward to this; for those wanting to signup - which team are you looking to join? Hackers or Paradise…

Hackers for life!
Paradise for LIFE!!!!

For anyone interested in this event, follow and watch the Grand Daddy unfold. THIS event can be just as special and fun. It’s an awesome time indeed. Get involved.

I love all of the events, and much respect for the Grandaddy. But this is the ONLY contest for me. Morgan Cup or bust!!

Less then a year away this is going to come up quicker then we think! Can’t wait for all the picks to start coming in!

After reading through the Grandaddy thread (moving way too fast for me to keep up with this current work schedule) and combined with all the new to me Cobra hotness now in my bag I am amped to see more details of this one. Beyond excited for 2022.

This will be an exciting follow!!

For anyone interested in this event, follow and watch the Grand Daddy unfold. THIS event can be just as special and fun. It’s an awesome time indeed. Get involved.
It was so much fun to follow this year! Grandaddy and the Morgan Cup! Love the live threads!

After reading through the Grandaddy thread (moving way too fast for me to keep up with this current work schedule) and combined with all the new to me Cobra hotness now in my bag I am amped to see more details of this one. Beyond excited for 2022.

it’s going to be a fantastic event with two of the smartest guys in the game!

the time with Yags and Jose is worth the entry 👊🏻

The courses, cottages and Cobra equipment on this experience will make it very special. So many good experiences will be happening in 2022.

The courses, cottages and Cobra equipment on this experience will make it very special. So many good experiences will be happening in 2022.

Yes, if you don't know look at the calendar!!!

The recent live thread brought back all the feels. So excited for the next group of Morgan Cuppers! You all will have a blast.

teamparadise.png

The recent live thread brought back all the feels. So excited for the next group of Morgan Cuppers! You all will have a blast.

View attachment 9051606
It definitely did. So special spending a year getting a team together and going to compete. Hard to put to words everything that goes through your mind while it's happening and after it's over.

It's an amazing journey and with THPers it won't go wrong. Add to that Yags and Jose, it's an experience not to be missed! What an amazing time with everyone that I'll never forget

View attachment 9051606

they will have the best golf experience of their lives! I can’t wait for The Morgan Cup

The Grandaddy follow was just over the top. It pointed out a few ways it differs from the Morgan Cup. One team all for one. Bus rides which create team unity. Fitting by professionals so everybody gets dialed in. It's a great debate to analyze the two events. I'll have lifetime memories of Morgan Cup. Friends for life. We'll gather again some day. This really is a special place.

The Grandaddy follow was just over the top. It pointed out a few ways it differs from the Morgan Cup. One team all for one. Bus rides which create team unity. Fitting by professionals so everybody gets dialed in. It's a great debate to analyze the two events. I'll have lifetime memories of Morgan Cup. Friends for life. We'll gather again some day. This really is a special place.
All experiences are different yet all amazing. So well done.

Super excited to follow this after following the Grandaddy for the first time. These experiences are just awesome! Looking forward to seeing who pulls for Team Hackers and who pulls for Team Paradise.

Back