LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2021 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

0 lost balls with the *redacted* driver today on 13 drives. It was awesome. It took me until the 6th hole to find the center of the face, which I did to audible wows from the random father & 2 sons I played with. I had strokes gained off the tee (against 9hdcp) for the first time in a long time! It’s sooooo good.

Thank you to my Grandaddy brother @Nappy for a swap on THP headcovers and the extra care package!

The White looks so good on the redacted blade putter!

320655B5-0266-4BC2-9953-6A0E86B25247.jpegF3D71FF4-76A0-4FA4-9636-9578C148AA71.jpeg

I’ll finish going through the thread next year (love that joke) but just wanted to thank my team, THP and Callaway for an incredible year! Absolutely unreal in every single way

Two L’s…
2CDF370B-26DB-467A-8278-3EC56F91D561.jpeg

Happy New Year to the THP Grandaddy team of 2021!!! We did it guys!!!

thank you to all of my team members, all of you on the forum that followed along, to @JB and @GolferGal for the opportunity, and to @JasonFinleyCG and everyone from Callaway.

2021 was one of the BEST years of my life!!!!

Day 1 part 1
Day 1 part 2
Day 1 part 3

Okay guys, time to begin my recap of Day 2. Titled:

Tuesday: We Go Hard

East Coast internal clock still at the forefront, I was one of the first few awake and in the lobby. This would become a trend. Was kind of cloudy and overcast, but met @Golfers Anonymous out in the courtyard as the sun was just coming up, for a nice morning chat. We had a pretty early departure today, as we were headed to THE ECPC. A place of wonder, amazement, and magic.

But first, we needed some breakfast. Thankfully the hotel had a little quick grab and go setup. Little did we know, those words were all lies. After spending at least 10 minutes in line, the lady in front of us decided to order several of the most complicated, and ridiculous, coffee beverages I have ever heard of. Then trying to ninja a selfie with us in the background, because who wouldn’t? More people are starting to pile up in the lobby for the bus, and here @Afizzle2100 , @Muchmore18 , and I, were just trying to get a Greek yogurt or bagel. Easy things, that nearly started to put our on-time departure in jeopardy. @Muchmore18 proceeded to abandon us with hopes that I would order on his behalf, and I happily obliged because I love that guy. So as I receive his and my food, @Afizzle2100 orders the most complicated item on the menu, a toasted bagel with cream cheese. What feels like 10 minutes later, it, and he, arrives just in time to start pre-boarding to the ECPC.

The Bus.
BE6E019E-BA1F-4009-93D4-519A0229FD45.jpeg

Now, the actual ride over to the ECPC is a short one. 10 minutes or so? Surely much less time than we waited at the grab-and-go breakfast. But before takeoff, we had to listen to the instructions from our bus driver. These carefully designed instructions: which windows were safety releasable, the emergency exits, making sure to keep your hands and feet in the ride the whole time; would go on to be repeated basically every time we stepped back on the bus.

Anyway, a short ride over, and we arrive at the internet golfer’s pearly gates. Or in our case, black rod-iron gates and a sign outside that each of us took a picture of.

E4589B65-36CE-46E2-AD30-0447237B82D4.jpeg

We are let into the gates, and it was like sharks with blood in the water as we made the trek up the side street to the actual building. To our right, the range. The very one you see in the promotional videos with PGA players and the like. Cool. Cool cool cool.
We are met as we walk up by the familiar faces of @JasonFinleyCG and @Luke WilliamsCG to greet us and go over today’s rules. Namely, here’s your rotation, what we want to accomplish, and how much fun we are about to have. We see the fitters gearing up on the range. 4 stations, trackman, staff bags and racks of fun new stuff. The sharks are hungry….

Last edited:
Tuesday Part 2: Get Hard

Breaking into groups of 4, we are given the rotations. The range, for our fitting. Upstairs, for our introduction to softgoods. And importantly, the putting studio, aka the Candy Store. Already knowing our groups, I was paired with @Nappy @Afizzle2100 and @RealPretendPsychic . We just needed to know which station to start on.

As luck, or more likely favor from the golf gods, our group started at the best possible spot: Putting Studio. Now, the other 3 guys may not be as enthusiastic as I was, but we were all ready to get this going!

You enter this room, that was basically utopia. Putters against all of the walls, a large green, a SAM fitting setup, and a headcover case that took my breath away. Or what little breath I had after walking into this room of love.

BEFD70AD-11EF-46D3-ACF4-E90B9021F622.jpeg

I think it was @JasonFinleyCG or @Luke WilliamsCG that cracked the joke about if anyone would dare step in front of me to be the first to roll the putters and have a fitting. Contrary to belief, I was so enamored with just being in the room, that I needed a moment to take it all in, so no, I would not have attacked anyone that stepped up first. But, these guys are so gracious that they insisted that I needed to go first. Truly, I think everyone stepped up to make sure when there was something that another teammate was interested in, we made sure to help make that special. That’s the level of family that this group became.

So, onto the putter fitting. I have had SAM fitting before, so this was nothing new. But where we were doing this one, surely changed things. Nick Arthur was conducting the fitting. Awesome. After going over the basics, he had me roll some putts with a new blade *********. I made a few, missed one, and that was all we needed. I will never forget Nick saying: “You’re a good putter”. Double Awesome. I was already smiling as big as I could, and somehow it got bigger. Then, we went over my numbers. I had a tendency to forward press a bit, and continue to accelerate past contact. Nick proceeded to give me a mini lesson to help with my putting stroke right then and there. Man this keeps getting better and better. Okay, all set, it was time to go talk to @Luke WilliamsCG and Tony Toulon to write up my build order.

34” length
Standard lie
4* loft
Stock pistol grip

Bang. Done. Let’s do it. I’m happier than a butcher’s dog right now. Salivating would be a proper term, and maybe drool jokes were made. I was able to spend a good portion of time asking @Luke WilliamsCG and Tony a few questions and roll some ****** putters, but more importantly, watch the rest of my group go through their fittings. Some very cool moments, as Nick continued to give some impromptu lessons, and @Luke WilliamsCG helped some of the guys walk through the offerings and shapes they could go with. Some very interesting mallets and semi-mallets in this group…..

A few pictures later, and also having Tony Toulon, Nick Arthur, and @Luke WilliamsCG sign a putter cover to go into a collection (and later Sean Toulon), our time in putter paradise was over. Unfortunately @JasonFinleyCG would not let me trade in time at the other stations in order to remain in the putting studio, so my guys rallied me upstairs for the softgoods presentation.

3C5C2EA2-5425-48FA-9A2F-CE6730A8FD31.jpeg

DB9993CF-4AD8-44F3-BF69-2F34CF9E6675.jpeg

61ED7BF9-3617-4022-8C87-CC48E6920D0D.jpeg

DBC5C629-F4F0-4B67-A33E-6A9E2D48ADC9.jpeg

Softgoods is an area I am very familiar with from Callaway, but not always with the best results. I have had a few bags that I was not quite as happy with, and some struggles with Tour Authentic gloves. This was the first real chance to meet @AT_CG and Brett Robinson and go through what Callaway was trying to do differently heading into 2022. We were able to thumb through the catalog while listening, and we started with gloves. I really appreciated the opportunity to provide my experience and feedback on previous year products, and for them to discuss how these new ones would better address some of my specific concerns/situations. All in all, I came away very impressed with some of the new gloves for sure. I see a lot of potential in a couple of the new lines, and comfort was next level!

Next up, bags. This one was really a surprise. A lot of new technology and innovation to make carrying, riding, and pushing, much easier and more enjoyable. This conversation led us outside, to the now infamous Pushcart Derby Obstacle Course….

Now, remember previously when I mentioned the cloudy skies and cooler weather? Yeah, it rained. And here we were, ready to take on an obstacle course on concrete in golf shoes. @AT_CG was there, @DNevsCG , Brett, @JB , and of course @JasonFinleyCG . This started as a pretty standard circuit, up the pathway, veer to the right through a patch of earth up against @blazinden wall, then loop about 180* around to the left, straight through some dirt terrain, then another hard left, and straight to the finish line. Easy enough? Yeah I thought so too…. I believe I went 3rd in my group, after @Afizzle2100 and @Nappy .

11BE1C2C-F111-4C21-B736-6E1B8B7C0EA0.jpeg

I was ready for this!
Much like some golf equipment, I dropped my center of gravity, and took an athletic stance at the starting line. Now, I don’t really know how to describe what happened next, but it could be described as controlled chaos. This was your typical 3 wheel pushcart, that spent a majority of my run on only two, and sometimes even one, of those wheels. I was making KILLER time, through the dirt, avoiding walls, taking out cones, the whole thing. And then, tragedy arose. The wetness created a cartoon like sequence on that last hard left. The home stretch was in sight, and I was beelining for a victory. Then I lost traction. All I heard was the sound of @JasonFinleyCG trying to get out of the way as I lost control and came at him like a smiling wrecking ball. I don’t know how, but I managed to avoid Finley, the wall of the little shed, and from falling into the bushes. And during all of that, the bag and clubs, somehow, survived unscathed. Pretty strong promotional material there, I’ll await royalties… j/k

You can see more of the sequence in @DNevsCG post HERE and @Nappy ‘s post HERE
I absolutely love @JB ’s face in this pic, soaking up all the humor of us trying hard 😂

C0B012A4-AD3F-466E-BAA5-18F5FFA31B2E.jpeg

To be continued…

Last edited:
Day 2 Tuesday, Part 3: Harder

From there, we congregated in the lobby for a few minutes, checking out the bags set up to mirror staff players and their equipment. Phil with his long driver and crazy wedges, Annika, John Ram, etc… This was mostly done so people could laugh and replay the video of the aforementioned pushcart race, multiple times.

Then we make our way to the range. For our group, this was the final station of the day. 4 of us, 4 stations, 100% fun. Unfortunately I did not have my swing intact at the start of the fitting. Being on the farthest fitting station to the right, the only thing right of that was a tall net, and the long driveway area mentioned earlier past the gate. Unfortunately I had a couple balls that went into the net, and a couple that made me wish the net was a bit taller 😬. This made the start of the fitting a bit more challenging for my fitter, John. But he was absolutely terrific. After I calmed down a bit, I started to hit the ball much more solidly and we were able to get things going.

We started with irons, mainly because i was in love with the looks of the new **********. They looked as good an iron as I could have hoped for, and felt great. Thankfully, have some forgiveness too, as I was told it’ll fit well for me in between the 2021 Apex and Apex Pro sets. A few shaft options later, and we were finally dialed in on head, set make-up, shaft, loft/lie, and it was time to move on.

As has been mentioned in this thread, I had a less-than-loving relationship with the Epic Max driver that I gamed in 2021. When I hit it well, it was on point and one of the best drivers I have ever used. When I didn’t, well, I had a two way miss and some severe spin issues. Unfortunately, the latter was more often the case. So, going into the driver fitting, I explained all of this to John, along with my aspirations of hitting high, straight, bombs. He started me with the standard ******** and quickly saw that I was spinning and launching it pretty high. A head adjustment to the ********** and we started to see much better numbers. Hosel setting down to -1/N, and throw in the Ventus Blue, and now we’re in business. I’m now carrying 250 and seeing total in the 270 range. Previously my carry has been about 230, without much roll. MASSIVE change for me. The ******** driver is very good, but a proper fitting with it is a total game changer!!! Then i did try the *********, but it wasn’t quite as good. So the ******* it is!

Now we’re rounding out the top of the bag. I love the look of the ********, but hitting them found it a bit too spinny. A few swings later and into the Apex UW, and my goodness is that just a penetrating beast of a club. Round out the bag with a 54* MD5 and a 58* full toe, and we are done with fittings. This was such an intense and amazing hour. You know you need to get a fitting in with a limited time slot, but John and the other guys are so in-tune with what they are doing and how to fit, it was no sweat. Went by too fast but was tons of fun. If you have never been fit, I implore you to get one done. It’s so worth it!

BDC1CFDD-F7D9-4F96-87F9-6AD3278C2A3B.jpeg

Alright. Fittings are done, it’s time for all group to reconvene upstairs and get ready for lunch. With some Callaway peeps. This is gonna be amazing.

Walking into the big conference room, most people are already seated, and the first thing I hear is @JB say “you better do it”. Of course, he meant sitting next to father Sean Toulon, and I bee-lined right to an open seat beside him.

F449D75C-AEC8-4462-8395-0439B3A9E8CE.jpeg

This seat ended up being a tremendous spot for me, and opportunity for several conversations with Callaway guys. To my immediate right, Sean Toulon, and then Chip Brewer. To my left, @Luke WilliamsCG and Patrick. I was the creamy center in the best Oreo I could have ever imagined. Side convo’s with each of them throughout and hearing their answers and passion was unbelievable.

C2D31422-3E3B-4345-97BC-A95030F05714.jpeg

Then we had the open Q&A portion. Nothing was said to be off limits, and lots of great conversation was had. Lots of things to look forward to, and it was truly incredible to be able to freely ask questions, and receive answers that were insightful. I know @JB has mentioned it, but @cm24 had a great question that led to lots of follow up, and sparked some laughter. I had a question about Odyssey (of course) which led to discussions on Asian fit clothing, where we learned that Chip Brewer and I were the same size! 😂 Or maybe something like that. Truly though, to have Chip Brewer and the staff take the time out of their day to spend with us like this was an incredible opportunity, and we are lucky to have had it.

Overall, what an incredible opportunity to have a candid conversation. I’m excited about the future of Callaway!!

But the day is not over yet…

Last edited:
Day 2 Tuesday, the final chapter: Just Go Hard, an apology letter to @Canadan

From here, we embarked on our journey east. We are leaving Heaven, and headed to Paradise.

The bus trip was one of the things I was looking forward to the most, and not just because people are trapped in an enclosed environment with me, but the time to sit together and ask questions, banter, and have some enjoyable conversations. But first, @JasonFinleyCG had to grace us with a strut down the bus aisle while wearing the belt. Show-off…. 😂

DA759D1B-7A84-4452-BA9B-CC402A243E93.jpeg

As the bus begins the route to our destination, we were able to share a few beverages and humor courtesy of @dacatalyst41 ‘s face emblazoned forever in a bus trip koozie, going hard on a slider, in addition to the conversation.

B4576C0A-998D-48D7-B219-FCF9AD36D668.jpeg

I really really enjoyed the conversations with @Muchmore18 and @Luke WilliamsCG as well as others as we talked putters and putter future. As an Odyssey/Toulon fanatic, this was so very enlightening and a testament to this event at the level of insight us on the lunatic fringe could be a part of.

And finally, we arrive to the hotel, which happened to have a putting green out front!

Time to get checked in, cleaned up, and ready for dinner. It was during this time, that the preview show, hosted by @JDax @Canadan and @e1iterate started, so many of us were listening as we were getting ready. Special shout out to those 3 as the show(s) were amazing and we loved it so much. Many of us were sitting in the lobby all listening together and laughing along, or discussing what was said. Truly remarkable feeling that WE were being discussed in a show like this. Made the event feel even more incredible!

From there, time to get our grub on. We rolled in to a restaurant called Luna’s, which was a real treat. First, we met Al for the first time! More on him later, but that was a treat, in addition to meeting a few of the other hosts from the Hideaway, and setting up an amazing dinner and conversations, and a few more things.

Sitting at a table with @EthanatorCG and @DNevsCG was amazing, as well as several of my Grandaddy brothers, where we had a lot of conversation about life, golf, and the future. So grateful for those moments.

During this we ordered some pizzas as appetizers and they were AMAZING. Appetizers are a tradition of this Grandaddy team (right @blazinden? ) and while whole meal was as well, this crew really loves some appetizers.

Also while having the meal, some very special announcements and presentations took place, as the team honored our incredible Captain and AssCap duo of @Matty and @dacatalyst41 . These guys deserved every bit of it as we were so lucky, fortunate, and blessed, to have these two lead us. I cannot imagine a better duo and would run through any wall for either of them!!!! Other recaps have shown the gifts, but I will say that there were no dry eyes, and it was a deeply emotional moment for us all.

35B35BA0-684A-45A1-8547-6B632F6B9411.jpeg

Following that, some absolutely kind and incredible words from two amazing people, @NickMcCG and @JasonFinleyCG that really helped embody how much this event means to not only us on team THP, but team Callaway as well. That meant so much to me to hear it from them, a sense of accomplishment as we wanted to share that mentality with them, but a sense of gratitude for everything they are sharing with us.

Wrapping up a fantastic dinner, we were now on our way to the famous, infamous? NEST. Lots of excitement and some anxiety on how we would handle ourselves there, and how quickly we could get out! A couple things. First: The atmosphere was equal parts amazing, frightening, and fun. Second: El Flollo’s for everyone! Literally, @Luke WilliamsCG said to step up to the bar and order some drinks for us. I took the opportunity to share El Flollo’s with everyone, after some coaching to the bartender on what it was!

Many/most of us took up residency along the far wall, to do some very solid people watching. It was some of the most amazing people watching I have ever done. Thoroughly enjoyed it. It was at this time that @AT_CG and @callmedaddy proceeded to start tearing up the dance floor. A few more people (namely @blazinden ) joined along. Before too long, @JohnnyRodCG grabbed my hand to drag me out to the dance floor. Some hesitation, but he gave me one of the most YOLO talks of all YOLO talks, and he was absolutely right and I love him for it. After that, I spent the rest of the night pretty much coaxing others to the dance floor, and drinking some El Flollo’s. Now, I did tell @Canadan that we planned on going light and leaving early at the Nest, as that was truly the plan. That quickly changed once the drinks were flowing and the music pumping. And the music was PUMPING. Asian Moby was killing it!

But I do want to say sorry to @Canadan for not sticking to the original plan, however I must tell you all, if you have this opportunity, don’t try to leave early if you can help it. Don’t get black-out drunk either, but enjoy yourself. Soak up this moment to let loose with your team, and the Callaway people, everyone in this experience that went to the Nest. It is a memory that I will have forever of laughing, dancing, and smiling with these amazing people. Don’t get too caught up in the competition that it prevents you from Nesting. Enjoy responsibly. Go hard, but be ready to get up the next day. And I did go hard, but controlled enough that I was up early for breakfast. More on that in Wednesday’s recap. Sorry not sorry @Canadan

After some Nesting, we were able to have a guy in a Tesla take a few of us to the hotel, and then sent him back to the Nest to bring back the last of team THP to the hotel. Arriving there, we happened upon a lot of the crew hanging out and having some friendly competition on the hotel practice green. Now, I was about 6 El Flollo’s deep, and certainly not walking straight, but was ready to putt on this green that ran about a 3 on the stimp. I think. @AT_CG being a lefty, challenged me to a cross handed putting contest. I have no idea who won, but I know I had a blast wobbling around out there!

Alas, it was time to retire for the night. I took a showered and was out the minute my head hit the pillow. And thus concludes Tuesday!

C2A9FB4D-630D-4685-99F3-D184A601E262.jpeg

B387B1B4-4F13-4739-B1E7-778FCF6A3AE6.jpeg

E06564BC-FC62-4147-A926-3D7D8542C5F5.jpeg

374743AF-2C4D-455C-9C80-9926C8547CD2.jpeg

7C622975-A12A-44CD-AA7F-28F37F5F90D3.jpeg

F6B458FF-910E-4FD6-9967-C5D0F1B240BF.jpeg

View attachment trim.160737AD-4AE6-4E84-9557-5B7F0481F43A.MOV

Last edited:
Tuesday Part 2: Get Hard

Breaking into groups of 4, we are given the rotations. The range, for our fitting. Upstairs, for our introduction to softgoods. And importantly, the putting studio, aka the Candy Store. Already knowing our groups, I was paired with @Nappy @Afizzle2100 and @RealPretendPsychic . We just needed to know which station to start on.

As luck, or more likely favor from the golf gods, our group started at the best possible spot: Putting Studio. Now, the other 3 guys may not be as enthusiastic as I was, but we were all ready to get this going!

You enter this room, that was basically utopia. Putters against all of the walls, a large green, a SAM fitting setup, and a headcover case that took my breath away. Or what little breath I had after walking into this room of love.

View attachment 9056554

I think it was @JasonFinleyCG or @Luke WilliamsCG that cracked the joke about if anyone would dare step in front of me to be the first to roll the putters and have a fitting. Contrary to belief, I was so enamored with just being in the room, that I needed a moment to take it all in, so no, I would not have attacked anyone that stepped up first. But, these guys are so gracious that they insisted that I needed to go first. Truly, I think everyone stepped up to make sure when there was something that another teammate was interested in, we made sure to help make that special. That’s the level of family that this group became.

So, onto the putter fitting. I have had SAM fitting before, so this was nothing new. But where we were doing this one, surely changed things. Nick Arthur was conducting the fitting. Awesome. After going over the basics, he had me roll some putts with a new blade *********. I made a few, missed one, and that was all we needed. I will never forget Nick saying: “You’re a good putter”. Double Awesome. I was already smiling as big as I could, and somehow it got bigger. Then, we went over my numbers. I had a tendency to forward press a bit, and continue to accelerate past contact. Nick proceeded to give me a mini lesson to help with my putting stroke right then and there. Man this keeps getting better and better. Okay, all set, it was time to go talk to @Luke WilliamsCG and Tony Toulon to write up my build order.

34” length
Standard lie
4* loft
Stock pistol grip

Bang. Done. Let’s do it. I’m happier than a butcher’s dog right now. Salivating would be a proper term, and maybe drool jokes were made. I was able to spend a good portion of time asking @Luke WilliamsCG and Tony a few questions and roll some ****** putters, but more importantly, watch the rest of my group go through their fittings. Some very cool moments, as Nick continued to give some impromptu lessons, and @Luke WilliamsCG helped some of the guys walk through the offerings and shapes they could go with. Some very interesting mallets and semi-mallets in this group…..

A few pictures later, and also having Tony Toulon, Nick Arthur, and @Luke WilliamsCG sign a putter cover to go into a collection (and later Sean Toulon), our time in putter paradise was over. Unfortunately @JasonFinleyCG would not let me trade in time at the other stations in order to remain in the putting studio, so my guys rallied me upstairs for the softgoods presentation.

View attachment 9056555

View attachment 9056556

View attachment 9056557

View attachment 9056558

Softgoods is an area I am very familiar with from Callaway, but not always with the best results. I have had a few bags that I was not quite as happy with, and some struggles with Tour Authentic gloves. This was the first real chance to meet @AT_CG and Brett Robinson and go through what Callaway was trying to do differently heading into 2022. We were able to thumb through the catalog while listening, and we started with gloves. I really appreciated the opportunity to provide my experience and feedback on previous year products, and for them to discuss how these new ones would better address some of my specific concerns/situations. All in all, I came away very impressed with some of the new gloves for sure. I see a lot of potential in a couple of the new lines, and comfort was next level!

Next up, bags. This one was really a surprise. A lot of new technology and innovation to make carrying, riding, and pushing, much easier and more enjoyable. This conversation led us outside, to the now infamous Pushcart Derby Obstacle Course….

Now, remember previously when I mentioned the cloudy skies and cooler weather? Yeah, it rained. And here we were, ready to take on an obstacle course on concrete in golf shoes. @AT_CG was there, @DNevsCG , Brett, @JB , and of course @JasonFinleyCG . This started as a pretty standard circuit, up the pathway, veer to the right through a patch of earth up against @blazinden wall, then loop about 180* around to the left, straight through some dirt terrain, then another hard left, and straight to the finish line. Easy enough? Yeah I thought so too…. I believe I went 3rd in my group, after @Afizzle2100 and @Nappy .

View attachment 9056566

I was ready for this!
Much like some golf equipment, I dropped my center of gravity, and took an athletic stance at the starting line. Now, I don’t really know how to describe what happened next, but it could be described as controlled chaos. This was your typical 3 wheel pushcart, that spent a majority of my run on only two, and sometimes even one, of those wheels. I was making KILLER time, through the dirt, avoiding walls, taking out cones, the whole thing. And then, tragedy arose. The wetness created a cartoon like sequence on that last hard left. The home stretch was in sight, and I was beelining for a victory. Then I lost traction. All I heard was the sound of @JasonFinleyCG trying to get out of the way as I lost control and came at him like a smiling wrecking ball. I don’t know how, but I managed to avoid Finley, the wall of the little shed, and from falling into the bushes. And during all of that, the bag and clubs, somehow, survived unscathed. Pretty strong promotional material there, I’ll await royalties… j/k

You can see more of the sequence in @DNevsCG post HERE and @Nappy ‘s post HERE
I absolutely love @JB ’s face in this pic, soaking up all the humor of us trying hard 😂

View attachment 9056560

To be continued…
I love everything about this even though the title of the post is Tuesday Part 2: Get Hard

I really enjoyed reading those @xThor

there was a moment when we entered the upstairs room and Sean was sitting over there and I said “go sit next to him” and you were almost bashful. Then sauntered over and sat down and we’re all smiles. It’s those moments I will never forget.

I really enjoyed reading those @xThor

there was a moment when we entered the upstairs room and Sean was sitting over there and I said “go sit next to him” and you were almost bashful. Then sauntered over and sat down and we’re all smiles. It’s those moments I will never forget.

it’s very easy to get overwhelmed in moments at an experience like this, and feel like I might be pushing limits. then realize where I am and what this is about. I’ll always be grateful for those small pushes from you and others during that week!!!!

@xThor I don't know how else to say this but thank you for being you. Between "Get Hard" "Harder" and "Go Hard" you have found your calling in life which is writing about the GD trip! You are a pleasure to follow along with.

Thanks to @xThor and @JohnnyRodCG I'm going grocery shopping today and bourbon, cranberry and lemonade are at the top of the list.

I don't even remember if I liked them, I just want to feel like part of me is back there. LOL.

I wonder who the next Captain is going to be!!!!! Clock has to be ticking on the announcement!

So excited to see who will be next Cap and AssCap to lead the 2022 team. Can't wait to talk with them and see what we can do to help.

2022 will be a kickass Grandaddy year.

I wonder who the next Captain is going to be!!!!! Clock has to be ticking on the announcement!

This is going to be so cool! Can't wait for the '22 team for this experience and all experiences! Th2 '21 team is really special (they all have been from what I've read). Can't wait to see how this unfolds for THP & Callaway in '22!

So excited to see who will be next Cap and AssCap to lead the 2022 team. Can't wait to talk with them and see what we can do to help.

2022 will be a kickass Grandaddy year.
1641143817123.gif
can’t wait to follow the 2022 GD from home!!

Back