Off Course: Golf Ball Fitting, Club Fitting and More

Great listen!! Can’t wait to hit the Rogue ST fairways, but I don’t blame Dan for using the Super Hybrid because that thing is also a monster. I’ve been playing CSX, but will likely be giving CSXLS a try this year. I’m shocked you two haven’t played together and look forward to seeing that corrected in 2022!

Another good listen. I feel like listening while driving may have made me miss a few things so I’ll have to give this one a re-listen.

Getting settled in to listen. A little late I know, but needed something to listen while painting a closet.

After completing this podcast, @Canadan did a full ball test with the Chrome Soft lineup.
We will have a video coming up on it soon.

Beat painting experience I’ve had in a while. This episode has me even more sold on picking a ball for the year and sticking to it. Now just need to figure which one 🧐

After completing this podcast, @Canadan did a full ball test with the Chrome Soft lineup.
We will have a video coming up on it soon.
Oh man, still sore hahahaha

But wowsa. can't wait to share with everyone.

Oh man, still sore hahahaha

But wowsa. can't wait to share with everyone.
When is soon? This ball free agency is a story I want to follow!

Great listen and love that the LS is doing well, seems like perfection amongst the two ends! ball fitting vs. club fitting vs lessons is a constant argument in my head.

Back