I know @PackersGirl will understand this, as we were both called old by @Canadan today.

View attachment 9060323
I remember these...I had a teacher that did a pattern on every test - if you figured that out, you aced the exam.

Further, I also had a beeper, I remember candy cigarettes' and when I was 3 years old I was already in the front seat in a seat belt....

I found these and instantly thought of this thread.
McDonalds.jpgVending Machine.jpg
TMNT.jpg

Others:
"Get off the phone I need to use the internet"
-Tuning to the "TV Guide station" getting up to pee and coming back having they scrolled past your station
-Being asked by the started to swap out my metal spikes for plastic cause they are now banned
-Taylormade Inergel Golf Balls (loved the sleeves to store balls)
1642510971758.png
-My parents having to dial a code in their cell phone before making a call so noone stole your #

Oh man I remember the Scantron, and the increased heartrate you felt if you didn't have a #2 Pencil :ROFLMAO:

Couple more...
1642512999452.png
1642513026124.png

Myst-library_and_ship.jpg

I remember when our cable box had one button. That was it. When you wanted to watch HBO, you pressed down the silver button on the top. No remote. No other channels. Just push button, watch HBO.

I remember when our cable box had one button. That was it. When you wanted to watch HBO, you pressed down the silver button on the top. No remote. No other channels. Just push button, watch HBO.

I was thinking the same thing. HBO was the original streaming service. It only aired for like 11 or 12 hours a day, starting at like 5:30 pm. Only one house on our street had it...we all went there to watch movies on the weekend.

This album was released while I was a senior in high school.

50D9BB63-66B7-4A5F-8B2C-EC48C46226A7.png

I graduated in 2012 and we still used these then. Often a portion of our work was graded on these and then we had to turn in the written long answer section.
I feel like being born in the early 90's was a great time because we were taught how to use books/encyclopedias early on and then as we got older it moved to using the computer for research.

My first roller skates were similar to these but I think mine may have had metal wheels.
1642767121246.jpeg

To think of all the hours and hours I spent/wasted transferring vinyl to cassette so I could listen to what I wanted in my car. Cue the song, lift up the tone arm, get ready to push the buttons on the cassette deck, then listen to the ENTIRE song, push pause. Get another album and repeat.....now it's click and done!
View attachment 9060361

So true. I spent many hours doing this.

Back