Callaway Rogue ST MAX Fairways

20220127_215042.jpg

Rogue ST Max 3w 15. Ventus Red 6S
Rogue ST Max 5w 18. Ventus Red 6S

Gotta say it’s pretty wild to get a shipping notification from Callaway at 3:30 PM CST on Wednesday and at 11 AM CST Thursday there was a fairway wood at my door.

8D357E04-0DA1-4195-83C7-DFD3C840FD56.jpeg

Since the PX RDX Smoke red is back-ordered until 6/23 and the 150% trade in is effect🤞 Might take the sting off from ordering a Ventus Red instead. :unsure:Will check tomorrow

Bombs away! I fully expect my ‘22 Rogue ST LS 3 wood ball speed to be faster than my Club Champion driver fitting ball speeds from December ‘20 😁 even with the stock shaft ;)
09F2EB5A-EE37-43A2-BF93-6422C54512E2.jpegFB233783-CE96-4BFC-A2E8-E4828BDC08B4.jpeg567286BC-2F73-4DF9-B262-8FE3BA5116CB.jpeg301C97FA-5866-4241-A030-CFCCFAC770B1.jpegF76AD3E4-C4FB-422D-817C-275B5C1CA53A.jpeg

Some great looking clubs there, wow, gents!

It is interesting that I get the vibe that Callaway may be more excited about this club then the rest of the line this year. They really think they have something special with these fairway woods.

It is interesting that I get the vibe that Callaway may be more excited about this club then the rest of the line this year. They really think they have something special with these fairway woods.
I mean when you have @vgolfman saying they may be "greatest fairway wood lineup in the history of fairway woods", you have something to be excited about.

He made a point that that's his opinion and it isn't an official Callaway statement though, wanted to make that clear :LOL:

I mean when you have @vgolfman saying they may be "greatest fairway wood lineup in the history of fairway woods", you have something to be excited about.

He made a point that that's his opinion and it isn't an official Callaway statement though, wanted to make that clear :LOL:
Yeah, and the man knows a thing or two about historically long fairways.

Haha!

Speaking with my instructor this morning, he says Rod Pampling went to Callaway from Ping this year, and he is very happy, and especially happy with the Rogue ST fairways - long.

If you were around and remember. The Taylormade RBZ fairway woods circa 2012 (I think) was maybe the best selling fairway wood of all time. Some think this could match that. That the rogue fairway woods have that kind of speed potential. That is a big statement that I for one want to watch and see if it happens.

If you were around and remember. The Taylormade RBZ fairway woods circa 2012 (I think) was maybe the best selling fairway wood of all time. Some think this could match that. That the rogue fairway woods have that kind of speed potential. That is a big statement that I for one want to watch and see if it happens.
I’m hoping to get some initial impressions this weekend 3 wood vs 3 wood with the Mavrik SZ

Funny you mention that, I was thinking the same thing recently re: the hype and statements around the FW.

I think I need to try the 3 HL…

My 3 wood came in this week so time to put it on the sim. This was the first swing with it. This thing is a monster. Ventus blue 7x.

IMG_20220130_101617.jpg

So I think I’ll be going with a strong 3 wood LS,

The question is, do I go 3HL or 5wood to complement it

Back