Dominos, Pizza Hut and Papa Johns

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
These are the only three choices for pizza. What are you choosing and why?

Papa John’s. They were there for me offering 50% off pizzas if the Sixers scored 100 points. I’ll never forget that 🤜🤛

Domino’s, best of the three nowadays.

Papa John's hands down. I also like the dipping sauce for the crust

I will also add that i have not have any of the three for the last, AT LEAST, 5 years......

Papa Johns and it’s not even close, but maybe that’s because I worked as a pizza maker and delivery person for both Domino’s and Pizza Hut when I was a kid.

Papa John's for the garlic dipping sauce. Pizza hut is second. I will eat the cardboard box the papa John's pizza comes in before dominos

Papa Johns, The Meats light cheese thin crust well done. Nice crispy and feels like cardiac arrest 🤤

papa for me. pizza hut is vile. dominos is getting better.

Papa Johns is my favorite of the 3. Get that 50% off coupon and the garlic butter. Mmm tasty.

Papa Johns and it’s not even close, but maybe that’s because I worked as a pizza maker and delivery person for both Domino’s and Pizza Hut when I was a kid.
Papa John's for the garlic dipping sauce. Pizza hut is second. I will eat the cardboard box the papa John's pizza comes in before dominos
I think the other two have dipping sauces now too.

I’ll go with the Hut... I suppose a lot is how you got used to things when younger. BUT.... different locations in the same “chain” can vary. I’ll go with the ol’ thin crust pepperoni or meat lovers... extra well done.

Domino, if I must. Pizza hut is tolerable at times. Papa johns is bland

Dominos for sure. Great deals and above average marketing. Also the garlic dust (or whatever you call it) on their crust is 👌

Probably Dominos because they have more choices. But Papa John's has some nostalgia with my wife and me. We like it.

Papa Johns. Love their garlic sauce, and the mushrooms are on point!

Papa John’s. Domino’s Death Discs have gotten a lot better than they used to be, it would be a coin toss for second between them and Pizza Hut.

Dominos. Their sauce is the best.

To all the garlic sauce comments, you know all three of them have that garlic butter sauce now, right? :LOL:

Pizza Hut. It’s the last one I can recall eating (not by choice). I really don’t have much to go on as I haven’t had any of these in years.

I don't feel good about it at all but I chose Papa Johns today. The wife likes it. I try really hard not to have 'fast food' though and all three of those are squarely in that category IMO.

Today, for me, it's a toss up between Papa John's and Domino's. 20 yrs ago it would have been Pizza Hut. The Hut isn't the same as it was back in the day. It was 100x's better than what it is today.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

To all the garlic sauce comments, you know all three of them have that garlic butter sauce now, right? :LOL:

I swear Papa Johns Garlic Sauce hits different!

Dominos out of these 3 no question. Papa Johns I’ve had way too many times and it’s just the most bland.

I like dominos toppings and the pizza is solid most of the time. Toppings seem fresh. Cheese and garlic sauce.

Pizza Hut is a one way ticket to food poisoning.

Back