Brand you won’t play.

Pops

Formerly Bbutler
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Is there a brand that you just choose not to play or won’t play.

I don't think so. I'm partial to some companies but don't think I rule any out. Perhaps other posts will bring names I haven't thought of.

TaylorMade for no reason other than I won’t play any of their equipment.

I am totally against anything Nike and have been since late 90's.

Ping...I could play it but have no desire. Not sure why, just don't.

I don't think there is anything I won't play that I am aware of. I mean I wouldn't play clones or fakes but for real OEMs there isn't anything I can think of I wouldn't play if the club was a good fit for me.

There isn't one. I'm down to give anything a try. It might only be once but I'd give it a go.

Let’s not rule anything out.

I'm not sure that there's anything that I won't play other than maybe PXG just because I think their stuff is ugly AF and overpriced (but I'd never say never. They may come out with something that appeals to my eye and budget). Other than that Oncore...because.....f*** Oncore.

The only brands that won’t see my bag are the very high end ones like Miura. Bettinardi and Scotty Cameron putters won’t be used because they are just expensive copies of the Ping Anser I’ve been playing most of my life.

Fujikura shafts

I don't think so. I'm partial to some companies but don't think I rule any out. Perhaps other posts will bring names I haven't thought of.
Exactly where I'm at.

I used to think it was Ping and then I got the G425 Max 3 wood and that sh*t is the bomb!

Ping is the last brand I ever want to try. They just don't do anything for me.

Ping for me also. No particular reason, they just never seems to have anything I'm interested in

Ping (don’t like the looks), Callaway (used to, had a bad cs experience so no longer)

Nike

I don’t think I have one. I might have a little more bias now than anything thanks to this place and might lean towards certain brands more than others but I’d try anything that would help me improve and let me play better golf.

PXG. You literally could not pay me to play their clubs or have any association with them.

PXG is the only one I can think of. Mainly because their advertising drives me crazy.

Back