Brand you won’t play.

Oh top flight too

Callaway- just don’t for them as a company.

Yup, he used it as his 3w. But it wasn’t pink, and it def wasn’t from Walmart! Haha
Ram Fx with bore through shaft. I had one being a big Freddie fan. Think it was actually Tom Watson’s wife’s club and got it reshafted. Deep face 3 wood that went a mile and looks like one of today’s hybrids.

Scottie Cameron, Honma, Edel are 3 off the top of my head.

What’s so off putting about those three for ya?

dont like the feel of any Scottie I have ever messed with. The Honma driver I tested just looked cheap. Combination of looks and feel with Edel.

I will play anything but narrow it down to TaylorMade Woods, Titleist wedges, Mizuno irons and Scotty Cameron putter.

For different reasons there are a few that aren't in my bag. First is Ping, although their bags are top notch I just haven't had good luck when I've tested their clubs. Taylormade is #2 on my list. I tried a Taylormade driver and everything about the fitting was great, but once I got the driver on the course it just never seemed to work. Sold it as fast as I could and really haven't gone back to them since. Not saying I wouldn't ever play either of those brands but so far they haven't worked well with my game.

Seems crazy to me that people would rule out playing equipment that could potentially be the best fit for them. I gravitate towards companies, but I wouldn’t rule anything out.
I don’t understand the mindset of never playing a certain brand unless, of course, they had a bad experience. there’s so much good equipment that I guess it doesn’t matter. You can pin it down to one company that you WILL play with and still be fine.

I'd try mostly anything, but as far as buying equipment I'd stick with Ping, Callaway, or Taylor Made.

Ping. They're like Apple products to me.

Then there's Warrior.... Somehow when I first started playing I got on their mailing list. And they kept pestering me, so I figured I'd order the free hybrid and give it to a friend of mine as a gag. Honestly when it arrived it didn't look that bad, but she said it was the worst club she'd ever hit. lmao. Turned out that was the worst mistake I made because they kept sending me surveys asking how I liked the club. I told them it sucked. That it was 15 yds shorter than my Cobra hybrid. Never heard from them again.

Might as well admit I ignore TM product. :oops:

It's a thang.;)

I'm pretty brand-agnostic. The only one on my list is Warrior Custom Golf. They've been running the same scams for over 20 years. The Internet is full of reviews and complaints. It's a wonder they still exist.

I’m not good enough to eliminate any options.

Nike..... no.
PXG..... no.

PXG…..not a fan, never have like Bob Parsons’ cockiness.

That use to be called "sefl-assuredness!

Weird Nike anti-flex in here, didn’t they stop making clubs? I wouldn’t play clubs from a defunct manufacturer either :LOL:

Great minds think alike! When I hear, or read, the word "gaming" I'm thinking hardware! Clubs and balls! If you're talking soft goods say "wearing"! Syntax people! Syntax!

And RPP. I am curious about your handle. It reminds me of when the, uh, I'm not sure of the name now. It was the Psychic Hotline or the Psychic Network, and they went out of business! All these "psychics" were left in the lurch! I heard a comedian joke, "Wouldn't a "psychic" have seen that coming?!"

I don’t think there is a brand I won’t play…on second thought maybe PXG?

PING.

Edel

I keep seeing IG posts for va brand called Robin. I will not be buying from them mainly because I am deleting their posts.

It used to be Titleist but due to thinking I wasn't good enough to game their clubs. Ah, the folly of youth...

Callaway

Never liked them or they never got along with me. Have a couple Titleist clubs, mainly Taylormade and Cobra, even a couple Pings, and a PXG and Mizuno, Sub 70 iron sets.... No Callaways.....

Back