Brand you won’t play.

I could play anything.

I think Ping wants me to not play their products, not the other way around :ROFLMAO:

Sound does absolutely nothing for me. Their putters are nice though.

Pxg I just cannot do it

There's no golf companies I refuse to buy on principle. But I could load my bag with only Cleveland clubs at this point and be pretty happy.

Seems crazy to me that people would rule out playing equipment that could potentially be the best fit for them. I gravitate towards companies, but I wouldn’t rule anything out.

I've always been a Titleist/Ping guy with the odd TM or Callaway club sprinkled in.

As far as ruling anything out, I must admit I am not a big Cobra guy (altough I loved the F6 Baffler). Just not a fan of their recent clubs from a visual perspective.

I'm pretty open minded and would try just about anything, but I really have no desire to try PXG for whatever dumb reason.

PXG…..not a fan, never have like Bob Parsons’ cockiness.

I’ll play any brand that supports THP’ers.

Nope. I would play anything but choose to play Callaway

I'm not counting anything out, but I can't see myself playing Nike - their clothes don't fit me well, so it's unlikely that I will find something that's a great fit. If I do though, I have nothing against it overall as a company.

First, I try support companies that support THP.

Nike is the only company I avoid

No.

I don’t get paid to play any clubs, so that keeps everything on the menu if I find a benefit for my game.

They don't make golf equipment anymore, but I wouldn't play/wear anything from Nike. In golf or anywhere else.

Right in my camp brother, I do not own a stitch with a check mark on it

Weird Nike anti-flex in here, didn’t they stop making clubs? I wouldn’t play clubs from a defunct manufacturer either :LOL:

PXG irons I think. Prices are better for the older stuff but they just don’t do it for me from the aesthetics

Ping after dealing with them to get my wife’s clubs I vowed never again to buy anything from them.

Weird Nike anti-flex in here, didn’t they stop making clubs? I wouldn’t play clubs from a defunct manufacturer either :LOL:
Exactly

It's like if people said "I refuse to drive an Oldsmobile."

OK! Chances are you'll never have to drive one unless you pick one out of the scrap heap! So what's the point of talking about it.

I understand what you are saying, but i also referenced that I have had the aversion since the late 90's and it extended to the clothing line. nothing Nike. Other than that, i will try most anything.

I'm more brand loyal than brand disloyal if that makes sense. I have a few top preferences for each club I gravitate toward, but don't think there are any brands that I would never play. Ping and PXG are the 2 brands that haven't ever had a spot in my bag

Is there a brand that you just choose not to play or won’t play.
Taylormade. They release a new, best ever club/clubs ever two weeks! This devalues the club/set you bought last week to zilch! I forgot to mention Nike. I will never own anything by Nike! I am a veteran and when they started to be represented by 'kneelers' and other assorted anti-American morons I decided "no more..."

marketing has an affect. I never look at Cleveland, XXIO or PXG because of their ads. On the other hand the brand I respect the most, mizuno hardly ever markets anyplace I see, read or hear.

I can't think of anything I wouldn't play. I can think of things that are out of my price range though!

Back