CONTEST The Engagement: 2022 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

How many people that have entered this followed the last Grandaddy Live Update Thread while it was happening?
Christina Aguilera???

How many people that have entered this followed the last Grandaddy Live Update Thread while it was happening?
Haven't missed one yet. That week ranks right up there with Masters week as far as productivity at work.

That was my first ever live follow along in full and the experience was pretty damn sweet from an observers point of view so can't even begin to imagine how the boots on the ground were feeling.

Some great posts in this thread. Can’t wait to see who ends up on this years THP squad!

Haven't missed one yet. That week ranks right up there with Masters week as far as productivity at work.
100% and I would say the Masters is easier to keep up with.

i did but was working. For future live events, I'll make my schedule light so I can participate more. Sure enjoyed the Shaft Up live event at Ballyhack 👊🏼
The good news is they dont go away. Its fun to go back through

I was very active in following it. I think I would have earned an Apprentice Conversationalist Badge from that thread alone.

This is the contest that got me into the 2018 #TheGrandaddy! :)

Good luck, everyone!

Before - Discuss what can help me play better. My main topic would be course management and how would you play.
During - Got practice at MC 2021 and will post more
After - Reviewing of clubs based on my experience. Also did a scripting and bad review of MC swag.

Miriam-Webster Definition of engagement: emotional involvement or commitment

Bring THP’ers along this transcendent journey via year-round AMAs and other collaborative vehicles, empowering them to be a vital part of the process. Make them the 15th club in my bag, reach them emotionally all while staying committed to unique/enduring/fun content.

I'm still going through it 😁
I've been through it a few times and will continue to.. seems like I catch things I missed with each time back through

I've followed live every year, at least as much as I could. I can't follow all of it live, although being in the same time zone does help with that a bit, and catching up after being away for a while got to be really hard last year with how fast the thread was moving.

Hmm...218 posts so far. My guess is that half of them are actual legit entries, so let's say 110 entries, maybe 150 by the end of day tomorrow. 1 out of 150 odds aren't too bad for such an incredible trip! Not sure if the Grandaddy entries are truly random or weighted based on answers, but either way, much better than a lotto entry!
Yeah, The Grandaddy contests are not random draw, at least they weren't in the past, so number of entries doesn't give you the odds. Seems like I have seen @JB comment that he is only one vote, of who knows how many, on Grandaddy entries.

Amazing what's being offered up here.

I love the creativity of some of these entries!
Keep em coming!

I have edited my post a few times.. One because of word count. And two because I cant count..

I am a new member and joining THP has rekindled the flames of my 25 year "on again, off again" love affair with golf. My entry is below:

- Share preparation progress/pitfalls and seek out advice on juggling family, work and golfing obligations
- Bring the members along leading up to and during the event (The Rivalry taught me food pics are required)
- Represent Callaway and their brand by reviewing products during and after the event
- Make lifelong friends!!!

50 words is like nothing.. lol..

What would set me apart is my engagement, the research, and the perspective I’d put in. There’s an opportunity to go beyond previous experiences with different types of engagement like videos, vlogs, podcasts - engaging the forum more. As with all experiences at THP, I’m excited about the possibility - TY!

Almost 250 posts in, dang! What an insane event

Definitely did..... and freaked out when everything crashed lol.

It has gotten harder to follow live over the years (mainly from not being at a computer/phone as often during the work day). Still as exciting to follow now as it was during year #1.

Read the entry, 50 words or less. Your entry won't count if it's more. Don't miss out on an amazing adventure and experience because you didn't follow the entry rules.

I clipped mine into a word dock and used the word count then edited down and down and down.. lol.. it ended up being like 2 sentences of broken English..

Didn't enter, but I followed live last year. It was a mind blowing experience JB even for those of us following along virtually! Just unreal what all happened over those few days. There are a few pictures that I can't unsee though :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

If you are entering and haven't looked at last years thread it's definitely worth a look to say the least. Everybody knocked it out of the park last year (no discredit to previous Grandaddy teams). The word that you'll see more commonly than anything else in that thread is "redacted". You'll also see things blacked out in pictures. You'll notice there aren't many live videos while on the course. @xThor was phenomenal at short videos (that were acceptable). Even after it's all over you'll still hear the team members talking about things being redacted until the embargo is over.

I've never been to the Grandaddy, so I am just speculating here.... but I would imagine that all the things listed above are mission critical...

I for sure did. I was all in.

Back