Crumbl cookies yay or nay?

Waffle cookie is back?! Niceeeeee!!

How is the berry one?! I need to know more!

The cheesecake one is my personal favorite. I thought the berry one was good, but not as good as the cheesecake.

It was really good.
Something small delivered since GG is not feeling great from allergies.

Yup, even after putting on a few lbs this weekend, I feel like I am on death's door so cookies and pizza are in order.

It was really good.
Something small delivered since GG is not feeling great from allergies.
Poor thing, she's still feeling bad? Hopefully snuggles with Arrow and these awesome cookies make her feel at least a little better.

Now to convince @Davidhibler to make a cookie run 😁

I've had that waffle one. Love it.
Guess I'm going out again...
If you are willing to pay like $4 a cookie, they will bring them to you. :ROFLMAO:

If you are willing to pay like $4 a cookie, they will bring them to you. :ROFLMAO:
$4 a cookie for delivery? So one cookie being delivered is $4 (plus price of the cookie) and six cookies is $24 (plus original price of the cookies)??!

The cheesecake one is my personal favorite. I thought the berry one was good, but not as good as the cheesecake.

Yup, even after putting on a few lbs this weekend, I feel like I am on death's door so cookies and pizza are in order.
Our youngest had allergy induced asthma when he was younger. There were many many scary nights with him. Moving states has helped that and his migraines. I hope you're able to get relief soon! You splurge on cookies and pizza, you deserve it!
Cheesecake one! I forgot that was the other flavor. I love Cheesecake so much. Definitely going to have to go out.

Our youngest had allergy induced asthma when he was younger. There were many many scary nights with him. Moving states has helped that and his migraines. I hope you're able to get relief soon! You splurge on cookies and pizza, you deserve it!
Cheesecake one! I forgot that was the other flavor. I love Cheesecake so much. Definitely going to have to go out.

Thanks! I am open to suggestion to stop the choking, because right now that's the biggest thing. I try to take a breath, I can't get enough oxygen and I just start coughing/choking/wheezing. It's brutal! Feels like a freaking elephant is sitting on my chest.

Also, I didn't put the syrup on the waffle cookie, I will do that later and report back. :)

Thanks! I am open to suggestion to stop the choking, because right now that's the biggest thing. I try to take a breath, I can't get enough oxygen and I just start coughing/choking/wheezing. It's brutal! Feels like a freaking elephant is sitting on my chest.

Also, I didn't put the syrup on the waffle cookie, I will do that later and report back. :)
We used to turn the shower on as hot as it would go and sit in there with him for a while. It seemed to help a little. We did breathing treatments and he was on an inhaler as well. Now, we just stick with Allegra. It's not as bad here as it was in Texas for him. I've never been through what you're going through but I do know what it was like for our youngest and it was heartbreaking and scary. I hope you find relief soon!
Heading to Crumbl now 🤣

20220404_155807.jpg
@GolferGal you were right, that cheesecake one is a great one! It was my top then the berry one.

So I've never had Crumbl Cookies but these look so damn delicious and I could totally go for them today.

I don't know about syrup on cookies but hey, sugar on sugar is rarely a bad combo.

@GolferGal I hope you feel better!!
Just like @PackersGirl said... steam helps, when I had croup as a kid my mom stuck me in the bathroom, had me sit outside the shower door and turned the water as hot as possible for the steam and that helped some.
My mom just went to urgent care for these same symptoms over the weekend and got a temporary inhaler.

So I've never had Crumbl Cookies but these look so damn delicious and I could totally go for them today.

I don't know about syrup on cookies but hey, sugar on sugar is rarely a bad combo.

@GolferGal I hope you feel better!!
Just like @PackersGirl said... steam helps, when I had croup as a kid my mom stuck me in the bathroom, had me sit outside the shower door and turned the water as hot as possible for the steam and that helped some.
My mom just went to urgent care for these same symptoms over the weekend and got a temporary inhaler.

Thank you, I think I will definitely give steam a try.

I’d had never heard of Crumbl before this thread and found one in Austin! Soo good. Love the classic sugar and cheesecake ! FB007907-79B0-4DFF-BC7F-C63433D3D1DF.jpeg

they sell a cookie cutter now. o_O

PinkCookieCutterImage_1_2048x_86ccb890-fdce-418b-ac8e-818dcb865721_2048x.png

@Muchmore18 what's the verdict?

they sell a cookie cutter now. o_O

PinkCookieCutterImage_1_2048x_86ccb890-fdce-418b-ac8e-818dcb865721_2048x.png

@Muchmore18 what's the verdict?
This can go two ways. First, It can be a better way to split up that cookie that I and my wife want meaning we spend less money and don't be as unhealthy as eating a whole cookie...

Or it can backfire. You split the cookie, it was so good you wish you had your own and didn't have to share because your wife will want more of it and not share properly. Then you're just mad that you didn't get your whole cookie that you would have gotten if you would have bought two without the damn cutter.

My verdict is...bad idea :LOL:

If I would have had to share that berry cookie last week, I would have been sooooo mad lol

Caramel Cake and Snickerdoodle will be mine this week

Before my trip, I surprised GG with Crumbl Ice Cream delivery.
3D55A52B-0888-44C8-AF19-BC089A423123.jpeg

I've been wanting to try the ice cream. Never got around to it.

I've been wanting to try the ice cream. Never got around to it.
This is a last hurrah tonight before going healthier and dropping those last 10

Back