Crumbl cookies yay or nay?

Cinnamon toast one is also tasty and the chocolate peanut butter one is perfection
Now I am livid for getting 6 chocolate chips. Free cookies but still. :LOL:

Whoever bought those deserves a scolding 🤣
I was told he doesn't understand the app and we should take it easy on him. I disagree.

I was told he doesn't understand the app and we should take it easy on him. I disagree.
I do too, I used the app and it was super easy.

A 2nd 6 pack this week. My poor waist line

16470341286274009809980097978555.jpg

1. Cinnamon Toast Crunch
2. Corn Flakes
3. Fruity Pebbles
4. Reese's Puffs

Doubt their chocolate chip cookies measure up to Levain Bakery in NYC; but then again I'm tremendously biased. I would love to be proven wrong but I've yet to come across a cookie that comes remotely close to the (borderline) religious experience that is Levain Bakery.

Was about to order a sixer to be delivered and came to my senses.

They are good but it’s too much. They are big, rich and you always buy at least 4

My spouse is obsessed. Looking for a support group. Would prefer an anonymous meeting that deals in crumbl as well as lifted teas and protein shakes. Could possibly knockout two birds with one stone.

Have never tried them. Might change that tomorrow. Will be very close to one when I leave my fitting.

They are not crumbl cookies but there is a cookie bakery in Ouray CO. We have been known to take a day trip across country in jeep to buy their trash cookies. If crumbl are that good it could be dangerous

Our Crumbl opens on Friday!!

Solid my son and wife love em

My wife's birthday today. Already 2 orders sent to the house including their ice cream. Pray for me!

One more day until it's open...

Have just been informed we are getting a Crumbl potentially as early as next week let’s gooooooooo

CE407F64-CBCC-4AF8-B286-1AF370748D38.jpeg

Its a Waffle cookie, of course it does.
Figured the icing was in the shape of butter. Not sure I would have the will power to not eat the whole cookie. Diabetic coma and all. :LOL:

How is the berry one?! I need to know more!
It was really good.
Something small delivered since GG is not feeling great from allergies.

Back