The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@kmacsbiotchawesome that was damn good.

oh snap ddec! That was low even for a paradisian.

hahaha, well, I guess he's up shat creek when the driver is on then huh? Cause we both know the iron shots are money! biggsy is smart enough to know that that victory was given, not earned.
I love how you discount a loss on your part. Hey, where is my dollar anyway?

I love how you discount a loss on your part. Hey, where is my dollar anyway?

apparently you are no good and the only reason you won is because TC played like OEM that day. At least that's what I took away from that.

apparently you are no good and the only reason you won is because TC played like OEM that day. At least that's what I took away from that.

What was it, like eleven straight bogeys? That takes down most of Team Paradise from what Ive seen. I'll take it.

What was it, like eleven straight bogeys? That takes down most of Team Paradise from what Ive seen. I'll take it.

do that and I will own you....so will marcawesome

Whatever it was, we played the same tees on the same course at the same time under the same amount of pressure. Instead of taking his loss for what it was...a loss, he belittles it with a chicken s#it excuse.

I really don't care. I was down on the front, I had a triple and a quad due to some poor play. He had me dead to rights and he played scared on the back when I started clicking and playing better. It was a meaningless match to add some drama to the outing, but a loss on his part nonetheless.

Most would be 5 of the 8, you are so sadly mistaken and delusional, OEM Band-Aid.

TC is starting to sound like this guy
JUSTIN%20SHOW%205%20INT.ashx

HAHA, made me spit out my drink.

Whatever it was, we played the same tees on the same course at the same time under the same amount of pressure. Instead of taking his loss for what it was...a loss, he belittles it with a chicken s#it excuse.

I really don't care. I was down on the front, I had a triple and a quad due to some poor play. He had me dead to rights and he played scared on the back when I started clicking and playing better. It was a meaningless match to add some drama to the outing, but a loss on his part nonetheless.
And a good win on your part nonetheless as well!

I played 2 matches that weekend, got beat down in both of them and I didn't give either of my opponents anything. I lost, simple as that. I expected more out of TC really, I'm sure he never intended to go that route and declare that he GAVE Biggsy the win.

And a good win on your part nonetheless as well!

I played 2 matches that weekend, got beat down in both of them and I didn't give either of my opponents anything. I lost, simple as that. I expected more out of TC really, I'm sure he never intended to go that route and declare that he GAVE Biggsy the win.
It's just more fuel, like I really need that?

Wow! So I guess you could be OEM's biotch as well, b/c while your Captain and I were battling it out, you were hacking your way around for a 95 or something. You shouldn't talk smack to guys you yourself have no business playing against, and ultimately losing to.

Nice to see biggsy finally come in here and claim his mighty victory, we'll go double or nothing on that dollar in August, and you keep filling yourself with a false sense of security. So the only reason I was up was "b/c of a couple of bad holes" huh? Funny how it works that way for you too. I have no problem with the way I lost, I know that won't happen again, and so do you. It's cool. Ask your boy Jake about the beatdown I put on him on the Champions course. I like my chances just fine.

This has taken an exciting turn.

Wow! So I guess you could be OEM's biotch as well, b/c while your Captain and I were battling it out, you were hacking your way around for a 95 or something. You shouldn't talk smack to guys you yourself have no business playing against, and ultimately losing to.

Nice to see biggsy finally come in here and claim his mighty victory, we'll go double or nothing on that dollar in August, and you keep filling yourself with a false sense of security. So the only reason I was up was "b/c of a couple of bad holes" huh? Funny how it works that way for you too. I have no problem with the way I lost, I know that won't happen again, and so do you. It's cool. Ask your boy Jake about the beatdown I put on him on the Champions course. I like my chances just fine.

95? I collapsed on the last for a 90. Which was only 4 or 5 behind you. I'm not afraid of a mallet carrying, iron covering mountain man!

It's just more fuel, like I really need that?

I think you do.

Yeah but it was fuel given to you by TC. So yeah, he will take the credit for that one too.

You crack me up. I close you out in 12 holes or something so now you just ride the ankles of your Captain. And I'm the classy one?

95? I collapsed on the last for a 90. Which was only 4 or 5 behind you. I'm not afraid of a mallet carrying, iron covering mountain man!

A loss is a loss bandwagon. Simple as that, and in the scheme of things, it wasn't stroke play.

Slow down, I need to go get another band-aid for my thumb.

I think you do.

You crack me up. I close you out in 12 holes or something so now you just ride the ankles of your Captain. And I'm the classy one?
?? You're delusional. I'm not riding the ankles of my captain, I'm clearly pointing out how disappointing it is to hear you take that road and claim you gave someone a victory. That is pretty classless really. I shook your hand and applauded you for the performance you put on, never once would I come in here and try to take anything away from what you did that day. You beat me, I lost. Does it mean I'm scared of you in August? No, not even a little bit, but you won't hear me claim that I gave you the win or any outside element other than your play being better than mine resulted in that win that day. Don't be a sore loser dude, it's not a good look on you.

Wow! So I guess you could be @upstateOEMsbiotch as well, b/c while your Captain and I were battling it out, you were hacking your way around for a 95 or something. You shouldn't talk smack to guys you yourself have no business playing against, and ultimately losing to.

There, fify captain.

You and I both know OEM has no chance against ddec, none! I played with them both that weekend.

You had me dead to rights...I was defeated and you couldn't close the deal. You have a habit of doing that in big matches.

"Finally claim my mighty victory"... Your words not mine, but take your loss, you earned it. You had 11 bogeys in a row, not me. You were playing a lot better than me coming into this, weren't you? You kicked the hornets nest. I was content enough to leave our Outing match where it stood. Ask me how many time I've personally brought it up on the forums or used it as internet fodder and humiliation.

I don't have a false sense of security. I keep working my ass off. I'm not taking ANYTHING for granted, neither is anyone on my team. All I hear from a lot of Hackers is excuses leading up to the big event. Swing change this, hosel rocket that, injury this, stitch that, cruise here, laying on a beach there.

Let me guess, that beatdown you put on Jake was because you earned it... :rolleyes:

A loss is a loss bandwagon. Simple as that, and in the scheme of things, it wasn't stroke play.

you and I weren't playing a match. I believe the match you did play in, you lost. A loss is a loss right? No need for excuses

If you want to take solace in that you beat me in stroke play, have at it. I hope it helps you sleep at night knowing that you beat the guy with the 7th highest handicap on a team of 8 players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back