Edel SMS Irons Go Off Course

Canadan

LGND
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Off Course is back this week with a fantastic show. Hosted by Dan Edwards, each Friday he gives you a deep look into the world of golf and equipment in a way unlike any other podcast has done before. Today THP Staff Writer James Miles joins the show to deep dive into the weighting that could help all golfers tune their equipment on the fly.

It wouldn’t be Off Course without some tangents, but Dan and James discuss everything from Edel bringing out new irons to the sound profiles of the 2022 drivers across the industry . This show has a lot going on and is one you will not want to miss as James goes Off Course.

Episode 112 is here and Dan and James discuss the following topics.

Edel SMS Irons
Connecting with Skilled Amateurs
Swinging Your Swing
2022 Drivers and their Sound Profiles
And so much more

You can listen to the show right here, Apple Podcasts or of anywhere you do your listening and downloading from. Search for the Hackers Paradise and make sure to subscribe so you never miss an episode. After listening, come back over and drop us a note below on what you agree and/or disagree with from the episode.
Untitled-13-1024x692.jpg

Continue reading...

Really excited about these irons, so really excited about this Off Course!

Are those Off Course weights available for purchase :p

This should be a good one!

🔥

The old Cobra F6+. Used to game that driver, and it definitely did have a unique sound.

I love the conversation on swing your own swing, lessons, and on course swing adjustments.

I've never had a lesson, and just try to get by on athleticism. Sometimes it works, and sometimes it's a struggle. I'm sure lessons would help, but I'm always hesitant because I don't want to go through a process to breakdown, and change my swing. Maybe I'm stubborn, but I'm ok with my swing for the most part. Putter could use some work, but that's as much between the ears than anything else.

My issues do come though when I'm on the course and I can't get off the tee. Or I'm missing every shot with a slice. How can I adjust? Mostly I just guess, but I'm wrong as much as I'm right. I don't understand the golf swing, and my swing, enough to know when I need to get to be successful. I'm sure we all go through this, but this is what separates the average golfer, from the good golfer. The in game adjustments to find success.

Awesome. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on the SMS irons. I think it will be a definite plus for my game going forward.

Really had a blast talking tech and more so talking swing theory with @Canadan this week. As always I’m massively appreciative of being able to come on as a guest!

Off Course is back this week with a fantastic show. Hosted by Dan Edwards, each Friday he gives you a deep look into the world of golf and equipment in a way unlike any other podcast has done before. Today THP Staff Writer James Miles joins the show to deep dive into the weighting that could help all golfers tune their equipment on the fly.

It wouldn’t be Off Course without some tangents, but Dan and James discuss everything from Edel bringing out new irons to the sound profiles of the 2022 drivers across the industry . This show has a lot going on and is one you will not want to miss as James goes Off Course.

Edel SMS Irons
Swinging Your Swing
And so much more

You can listen to the show right here, Apple Podcasts or of anywhere you do your listening and downloading from. Search for the Hackers Paradise and make sure to subscribe so you never miss an episode. After listening, come back over and drop us a note below on what you agree and/or disagree with from the episode.
Untitled-13-1024x692.jpg

Continue reading...

Fun listen so far. the off course logo on the screws is a nice touch!

I will listen to this today while Watching the open!

How bad do you all want to try these irons now?
How much higher can you get than need to hit, because that's where I was before Off Course, and now I'm even more excited.

I for the first time ever just put some edel wedges in my bag. They are interesting. I have been messing with the weights to see what changes. They are the most dense feeling club I have ever tried.

How much higher can you get than need to hit, because that's where I was before Off Course, and now I'm even more excited.
I want to try them as well.

Considering how unbelievable the wedges sound, I have to think the irons are much the same.

I want to try them as well.

Considering how unbelievable the wedges sound, I have to think the irons are much the same.
I've seen the wedges up close and personal courtesy of @Nate<80 , and they look fantastic, and he's always raving about them. I might have to steal it once his Cobra clubs come in ;)

Edel SMS Irons
Swinging Your Swing
And so much more

Untitled-13-1024x692.jpg

Continue reading...

Pretty cool weights, there.

I enjoyed the discussion. @Canadan and @Jman have good chemistry (in a golf discussion sense, LOL).

I had to chuckle about the reference to being crazy to carry more than four wedges, since I currently have 5 in my bag, although I think it is different when your pw is 42*.

I also appreciated the discussion about trying to remake a swing to one’s detriment. I am very shallow and I have worked to get a more negative angle of attack with my irons. It wasn’t helping my iron play. This year, I have worked on club speed, but nothing else. I am shallow and just embrace it. I am playing as well as I have for a long time.

I enjoyed the discussion. @Canadan and @Jman have good chemistry (in a golf discussion sense, LOL).

I had to chuckle about the reference to being crazy to carry more than four wedges, since I currently have 5 in my bag, although I think it is different when your pw is 42*.

I also appreciated the discussion about trying to remake a swing to one’s detriment. I am very shallow and I have worked to get a more negative angle of attack with my irons. It wasn’t helping my iron play. This year, I have worked on club speed, but nothing else. I am shallow and just embrace it. I am playing as well as I have for a long time.
Glad you enjoyed it buddy!

Looks like tomorrow mornings my usual pre round coffee , toast ,Theragun and Off Course. Love the Edel 54 degree T wedge and really looking forward to hearing the thoughts of @Canadan and @Jman about the new irons.

Love the episode! I am all in on Edel and can’t wait to get the irons and post my feedback.

Edel SMS Irons
Swinging Your Swing
And so much more

Untitled-13-1024x692.jpg

Continue reading...

cant wait to give this a listen. Will have time tomorrow 👍🏻

Back