2021 Titleist T-Series Irons

Had to put some weight in the back end on the lower lofts and didn't need any tip weights until the 7I. Not too bad.

Ready for the maiden voyage as soon as my foot is at least 80%🤪.
View attachment 9096081
Put everything logo down so they will be naked at address.

they look good!

they look good!
Thanks, a couple grips are off a little less than an 1/8 rotation. Won't ever see it but will twist them before taking out. Use air so easypeasy.

Haven't sent the AMT out yet, will keep you updated when I do later this week.

Had to put some weight in the back end on the lower lofts and didn't need any tip weights until the 7I. Not too bad.

Ready for the maiden voyage as soon as my foot is at least 80%🤪.
View attachment 9096081
Put everything logo down so they will be naked at address.
Ohhhh. Dats nice...

• Appreciation
Reactions: J4U
Can get a shoe on the foot so went to the range with the new combo. Good news is the heads didn't come off🤪

Better news they felt outstanding. Going back in the bag and changing the H4 tags over.

Now I just need to get them out!

The boss came home last night and wanted to go to the range! She booked two rounds this weekend for us and wanted to swing her clubs.

I reluctantly said okay🤪 and these irons feel so much different now. Getting a little more away from the heel side and fewer w-t-h was that shots.

The added weight of the shafts and equal across the bag seems more natural to me. I actually ended up around D5 +/- as I don't have an electronic scale. I kinda like it as my driver is around D6.5ish.

I think I could get along with lighter shafts without progression but would need them in my SW zone. The 125 are a pretty good jump and noticed a little soreness this morning.

Looking forward to this weekend with my wonderful wife and seeing what occurs with this new combo.

Shot lights out today with these irons. I just wish I liked the 7-4 iron as much as the bottom have of the bag.
The short irons are pretty dreamy.

These irons have finally filled a void for me. Small, compact, a true players visual from address….and just long.

I do things with them every round that make be laugh aloud. When I went to Ohio and played the O, I hit some filllllllthy long irons that were as the rest of the set is for me, pick a shape, pick a window, and hit it.

Very infatuated. Very happy.

Just dropping a quick thought about how WONDERFUL the T100 irons are......added GW and it's quickly becoming my go to club.....but hasn't replaced 4-pw as complete favorite yet!!! 😀

Reactions: J4U
Anyone strengthen lofts of T100s??? Any effect on turf interaction?

I need to hit these with graphite shafts.

I wanted the T100 bad but they were a club short of the P770's for me. Look and feel were amazing. Didn't het the S version as good or much longer than the 100 due to not striking it as well for some reason i am sure. Hit both the 100 and 770 great but not being a long hitter I had to opt for the 770's. But those 100s felt better than anything. Dispersion was comparable with the 100 and 770. Just don't have the speed to get the distance from the 100. I can see why they are loved so much.

I've had a few rounds since reshafting the T100s and the grins have grown. Have another round on Monday and will then put some thoughts together. Thinking of just irons for the round, doubt I can convince myself to leave the boomstick at home though.

Last edited:
Ordered a GW t100S, absolutely loving these irons. Also got a T200 4iron

I wanted the T100 bad but they were a club short of the P770's for me. Look and feel were amazing. Didn't het the S version as good or much longer than the 100 due to not striking it as well for some reason i am sure. Hit both the 100 and 770 great but not being a long hitter I had to opt for the 770's. But those 100s felt better than anything. Dispersion was comparable with the 100 and 770. Just don't have the speed to get the distance from the 100. I can see why they are loved so much.

Same shaft in both 770 v T100?

I believe so, but honestly don't recall which was best in the T100, we tried a bunch. I know it was optimized trying to get it to match the 770 (proper height as well as distance) because I preferred the T100. I couldn't hit the 100-S as good as the 100 for some reason as I then hoped that might be the one. It was a better club to me, but I didn't want a 145 150 7 iron. The 770 was 10 longer with same flight just not as great looking at address as the T100 and the feel of the T100 was amazing too. The 770 feel is good but no T100 is all...

Have T100S in the bag now and really enjoyed them today. Man, the heads are pretty tiny and as much as it makes my eye twitch a little, love it. Forces me to focus. For all the tungsten they have, they do feel quite good

I believe so, but honestly don't recall which was best in the T100, we tried a bunch. I know it was optimized trying to get it to match the 770 (proper height as well as distance) because I preferred the T100. I couldn't hit the 100-S as good as the 100 for some reason as I then hoped that might be the one. It was a better club to me, but I didn't want a 145 150 7 iron. The 770 was 10 longer with same flight just not as great looking at address as the T100 and the feel of the T100 was amazing too. The 770 feel is good but no T100 is all...

See I'm OLD and don't mind 155 7i due to feel and look along with outstanding versatility.....I had the P760 just before the T100 non S and the T100 is just better through the turf and the looks.....oh well can't win them all.

I’ve had a set of T100 irons with Tour Issue X100 on order directly from Titleist for my son since March 28th. I just heard yesterday that it will be August or later before they expect to ship. The Titleist rep is telling my son’s swing coach that they have the heads, but no True Temper shafts that would work for my son. No X100 in standard or tour issue, no AMT X100, and no S400.

It was probably for the best because we tested options that were available online through golf forums and eBay. He ended up getting better numbers out of the T100S as he’s still working on a slight early release. He thought the X100’s felt better than S400’s. His numbers with garbage Wilson Staff range balls measured with GC2 at our local PGA Tour Superstore are attached. The first are at standard lie and the second were in the 2* upright setting. Both are T100S with X100 shafts.

We ended up buying a new set of T100S with the standard X100’s in 4-Pw from an individual online. They are supposed to ship via UPS tomorrow so hopefully they will be in hand before next weekend. They are standard lie, but we will have them bent to 2* upright.

Attachments

• 8F3E62A9-0A58-4895-B263-2A82810E12A1.jpeg
    8F3E62A9-0A58-4895-B263-2A82810E12A1.jpeg
    139.3 KB · Views: 13
  • A9BDD5F9-1281-43CA-B70C-0FF22F72818A.jpeg
    A9BDD5F9-1281-43CA-B70C-0FF22F72818A.jpeg
    119.9 KB · Views: 13
  • 5EF8E77D-9E23-4326-B2AA-157CC95D4FE4.jpeg
    5EF8E77D-9E23-4326-B2AA-157CC95D4FE4.jpeg
    158.6 KB · Views: 13
  • CF070295-6BAC-47B7-A1BF-6C7D7BF2A04D.jpeg
    CF070295-6BAC-47B7-A1BF-6C7D7BF2A04D.jpeg
    114.2 KB · Views: 12
Well there goes that experiment of greatness. Never got them to get numbers but I thought I had a great combo.

Round before last I had a long approach to a par 5 and the ball was right behind a thick patch of dense grass. Shot was good but after the shot the club kinda slowed fast but was able to finish.

Yesterday I pulled it for a tee shot and the ball went right. Felt really weird too. Okay not the best shot and moved along. Was cleaning them for today's round and when I got to the 5I I looked down and the iron shaft is bent just out of the hozel:banghead:

Back to the drawing board as these are hard to find. It was glorious while it lasted. Putting the backups in the bag for now. Even though the rest are fine, it's in my head now.

Maybe it's time to test a lighter shaft option.

For YEARS if you asked me my favorite irons ever I had three answers.

1) Nickent 3DX Pro
2) Nike Vapor Pro Combo
3) Miura CB57

These are my favorite irons ever now.

Anyone with 2021 T100 irons get a chance to use for multiple rounds different shaft manufacturers? Nippon ,project x , DG as examples.....

I tried going back to the MIM tour for a round. Went right back to the t100S, they are such a good club for me. As a lower ball flight guy, these really help the ball in the air and are easy to flight down if needed.

For YEARS if you asked me my favorite irons ever I had three answers.

1) Nickent 3DX Pro
2) Nike Vapor Pro Combo
3) Miura CB57

These are my favorite irons ever now.
I’ve avoided this thread over the past few weeks like avoiding an STD. I’m blaming you. I’ll hit the T100s within the next two weeks.

Back