The Axius Core Review

I am 6 feet tall. My vertical jump is about 4 inches. So anything under 7 feet is good enough for me :LOL:.

Honestly this could be a better question for @holtzeee as he has done a lot more of the workouts.
Never have had to worry about ceiling height. As long as you can stand up you should be good. Most of the workout is done on the floor.

Sunk in a ditch! There goes that idea. Didn't even think to check about Android. Sent an inquiry, but the excitement of signing up for purchase has been extinguished. :(

I believe there is one that comes with an ios device for a little more money.
Apple and "little" more money ever used in the same sentence again?🤪 Will see what they say when they respond. Thanks for the heads up cap

Apple and "little" more money ever used in the same sentence again?🤪 Will see what they say when they respond. Thanks for the heads up cap
I have been chatting with a rep from Axius Core and if you do not have access to an iOS device they actually will provide an iPad Mini for an additional $50. I am assuming the iPad Mini will be locked for use with the Axius Core app only.

Someone inquired during the "Looking for Testers" period...
it seems like it's an additional $50 for the ipad mini

That's a no-brainer, well besides going to the dark side OS:D🌋

Received a response from Brian and can confirm this.

Attempting to set up a call tomorrow afternoon with him!

What's the referral option they show? Would that give someone here credit if I had a code to put in?

Out of all of the exercises so far, has there been anything that has been surprisingly difficuly, or more strenuous, than you thought it would have been?

Or is everything this early very approachable on a difficulty level?

Out of all of the exercises so far, has there been anything that has been surprisingly difficuly, or more strenuous, than you thought it would have been?

My first set of hip circles was pretty difficult, but I think I was extending too far out at first. They got easier as I went. I believe I have some new exercises in tomorrow's workout.

They have all seemed very approachable for me. A few have felt very awkward. And my score was absolute garbage on the hip circles. But none in which I tried and thought I wasn’t going to be able to finish the reps.

I think Jackie is easing us in before dropping the hammer!

My first set of hip circles was pretty difficult, but I think I was extending too far out at first. They got easier as I went. I believe I have some new exercises in tomorrow's workout.
My experience was on the surface they all seemed relatively easy, some were awkward and was definitely bit of a learning curve, but nothing crazy difficult. But the challenge is doing them correctly with solid form and engaging the right muscles at the right time (one of my favorite bits from Jackie is “what isn’t moving is just as important as what is” … that has stuck with me and have applied that to a ton of things). I noticed early on I had to focus a lot more … which then I realized I wasn’t doing that in any of my other workouts (eg tonal) … which was a big contributor to why I got injured, and injured so badly.

Workout 2 in the books.
Took 32 minutes today. Had to stop and watch a tutorial to make sure the form was alright

Nice! And smart move taking your time 💪💪💪
Yea, it's not really a race or competition like with a Metcon, I am just timing them to give THPers an idea of how long they are taking. If someone has 30 minute window in the morning before work, is it realistic to get an Axius workout done? Initial impressions say YES.

The 25 minute estimation is pretty accurate I would say.
I will likely skip through the review once I become more familiar with the exercises, bringing me closer to the 25 minute timeframe.

One thing I think would be a really good feature addition to the app would be a little note section for each exercise, so you can write little notes or cues, especially things that Jackie tells us to keep in mind.
Right now I am just keeping them in a Notes File

If you guys agree with me on this one, maybe we can reach out to Brian who can relay the feature request to the developers

One thing I think would be a really good feature addition to the app would be a little note section for each exercise, so you can write little notes or cues, especially things that Jackie tells us to keep in mind.

If you guys agree with me on this one, maybe we can reach out to Brian who can relay the feature request to the developers
That's a great idea

Agree great idea!

an extra $50 for an ipad mini to make sure everyone can use this? The degree in which they make this accessible to everyone is pretty outstanding

Order placed and will schedule with Jackie once she gets back on the 10th.

Went ahead and did the mini refurb Ipad option as well as added another account for my wife. She will also get the assessment/reviews/PT feedback just like me. Brian really is excited about the product/program and it shows in his voice.

For those interested in adding a better half to the program it's an additional $149.99. They get all the same detail instruction you have. They will also have their own login/account.

Here we go, well after the 10th I imagine. The equipment will already be here so that is a plus.

Order placed and will schedule with Jackie once she gets back on the 10th.

Went ahead and did the mini refurb Ipad option as well as added another account for my wife. She will also get the assessment/reviews/PT feedback just like me. Brian really is excited about the product/program and it shows in his voice.

For those interested in adding a better half to the program it's an additional $149.99. They get all the same detail instruction you have. They will also have their own login/account.

Here we go, well after the 10th I imagine. The equipment will already be here so that is a plus.
How long does the $149.99 give you? I wanted to join @Davidhibler on the journey just haven't reached out to them yet.

Back