The Axius Core Review

How long does the $149.99 give you? I wanted to join @Davidhibler on the journey just haven't reached out to them yet.
It's the same 18 programs 3/week for 6 weeks. So 6 weeks full access. Doesn't have to start at same time either so you are golden. You still get the full year access after the initial program for exercises and such.

There are options to continue the full coaching program after the 6 weeks but Brian asked me to not expand on that yet.

There is a referral input field for new customers when ordering on their site. I asked about that too. It is also still in the beginning stages, but it has some great benefits for the referring individual.

I didn't want to single any one of you Testers out.

So.... none of you get anything🤪 haha.

There is a referral input field for new customers when ordering on their site. I asked about that too. It is also still in the beginning stages, but it has some great benefits for the referring individual.

I didn't want to single any one of you Testers out.

So.... none of you get anything🤪 haha.
We got a free unit and a free six weeks. That's PLENTY 🔥

Order placed and will schedule with Jackie once she gets back on the 10th.

Went ahead and did the mini refurb Ipad option as well as added another account for my wife. She will also get the assessment/reviews/PT feedback just like me. Brian really is excited about the product/program and it shows in his voice.

For those interested in adding a better half to the program it's an additional $149.99. They get all the same detail instruction you have. They will also have their own login/account.

Here we go, well after the 10th I imagine. The equipment will already be here so that is a plus.

Feedback is really good so far. I’ve made a few mistakes, but received easily understood, and constructive feedback.

fredback for me was received 2 ways: the audio feedback from Jackie overlayed on my actual exercise. And second,via email in an easy to digest format:

A2E19CA3-7B9C-42DF-94BD-E093AA588F59.jpeg

really excited for workout 2 tomorrow morning.

Feedback is really good so far. I’ve made a few mistakes, but received easily understood, and constructive feedback.

fredback for me was received 2 ways: the audio feedback from Jackie overlayed on my actual exercise. And second,via email in an easy to digest format:

View attachment 9109404

The hip circles strike again! We need a side bet on who can master them first.

View attachment 9109404

That is really cool. Their responsiveness and the level of detail on their feedback is really nice for something like this. I hope they are able to keep that up as they grow, it's really a big selling point to this, in my mind.

Such a cool testing and I appreciate all the work you are all putting in on this so far! Lots of great info, and it's really barely started. very cool!!

Forgot to post my written feedback earlier

The straight arm rotation wasn't difficult, but I was shocked at how short my range of motion was with these. But this is one of my target areas identified in my assessment, so it makes sense

39862CC8-8A51-41DE-8EEC-529DCEF97E8F.jpeg

Workout #2 complete!

After completing the workout I was hoping to compare some of the exercises that overlapped in workouts #1 in #2 to see if I improved my scores from workout to workout. Unfortunately I am just not seeing it, or the app doesn't show prior workout scores. Any other testers want to chime in on that?

Workout #2 complete!

After completing the workout I was hoping to compare some of the exercises that overlapped in workouts #1 in #2 to see if I improved my scores from workout to workout. Unfortunately I am just not seeing it, or the app doesn't show prior workout scores. Any other testers want to chime in on that?
I haven't been able to find individual scores aside from right when you end the workout. But don't you level up when you hit 90% or something like that? Maybe I made that up.

I haven't been able to find individual scores aside from right when you end the workout. But don't you level up when you hit 90% or something like that? Maybe I made that up.
No, you are right. But, that is for the workouts in the workouts section. We are focusing on the workouts in the golf academy.
(Speaking of which, maybe I'll try one of those workouts this weekend; see what kind of data is collected)

Last edited:
Workout #2 complete!

This is the other feature that I think we should request to be added. Scores over time (individual exercise scores)...

@Davidhibler I'll try one of those workouts this weekend; see what kind of data is collected

Back