?

• Yes.

Votes: 46 59.7%
  • No.

Votes: 31 40.3%

• Total voters
Bad pizza needs love too.

No it doesn't! It needs to be banished to the realm of the forever unloved!

It's cheap. It's pizza.

What more do you want?

Better pizza!

The only way to eff up pizza is to miscook it

Nonsense. A bad dough recipe will doom you! This was the case with Domino's in its early days. In my younger days they had just moved into this area. We had closed a bar and wound up at somebody's house. A bunch of us were hungry and someone remembered that a Domino's had opened nearby, and they delivered until 4 AM! So, we called and ordered a couple of pies. By the time they showed up, I was starving!

I grabbed a slice out of one of the boxes, and the crust tasted like the cardboard box that it came from! It was horrible! Domino's later acknowledged this in an ad campaign, but I have no idea if it made any difference in their pizzas or not. I have NEVER bought another Domino's Pizza since that time! There are far too many local pizza places around here to bother with national chains!

You get what you pay for, and sometimes it's exactly what you need.

I have never had Little Caesars.

I was coming in here with a "there was a time" story as well hahaha
Yup. We would DESTROY some little Caesar’s, and if I were drunk, I still would, but I’m. It seeking it out anymore, ever. Haha

Their thin crust pepperoni is really good. If you disagree, i doubt you have had it in the last 12 months. I ordered it yesterday with some crazy bread and was impressed

Yup. We would DESTROY some little Caesar’s, and if I were drunk, I still would, but I’m. It seeking it out anymore, ever. Haha
I used to get Pizza Hut every Tuesday. 2 dollar personal pans. It was god tier.

In the 80’s and early 90’s yes, now big NO.

I'm a yes. I know it's not the best pizza, but I'm no pizza snob. I like being able to get it quickly and the price is good esp when I have my nieces over.

Rather have Totino’s.

It's a yes for what it is

We do it sometimes. Extra Most Bestest only. Don't get it near as much once we discovered Motor City frozen Detroit pizza.

I'm a yes. I know it's not the best pizza, but I'm no pizza snob. I like being able to get it quickly and the price is good esp when I have my nieces over.
I like all pizza, pizza is better than no pizza, but I have drunkenly had LC’s come back up three too many times.

I like all pizza, pizza is better than no pizza, but I have drunkenly had LC’s come back up three too many times.

If I used that as the barometer for food, there would be lots of stuff I would no longer eat.

Not if there's a Marco's within 20 miles.

Crazy Bread is life

Yes - for 6 bucks or whatever it is. I have lived in a town that has one almost every time I have moved, it's like McD's - fine every once in a while. I bet I've had it twice, maybe thrice, since I moved here 6 years ago.

It has always been terrible. Awful crust with sub par toppings slathered in heartburn sauce.

I'm fascinated where greasy is bad. It's like none of you have been drunk at 2am and needed to eat a stick of butter. LOL

It's not the best pizza in the word, but I wouldn't turn it down.

No, no, no.

Is it my first choice for pizza? No. Will I eat it if it's available? Of course.

LC: "Try our Hot & Ready pizza for $5"

Me: "Cool, is it good?"

LC: "It is HOT & it is READY"

Extra most Bestest Pepperoni

Back