CONTEST Live Update Thread: The GOAT Cup with Callaway Golf

Cleaning my clubs now, then packing the car and hitting the hay for a few hours before I need to get up at 3am to get ready to start my drive.
Hoping I’m able to get some sleep as the night before a THP experience is like being a child again the night before Xmas.

Can't wait for this 🐐 cup to get rollin!

So close I can smell the goats!

Cleaning my clubs now, then packing the car and hitting the hay for a few hours before I need to get up at 3am to get ready to start my drive.
Hoping I’m able to get some sleep as the night before a THP experience is like being a child again the night before Xmas.
Just set my alarm for 3:10am. Not even the the weather in Roanoke can dampen my excitement. (See what I did there?)

Safe travels to all my fellow Hackers heading to the GOAT Cup!

Safe travels everyone! Can't wait!

Car is packed, now I need to get some rest as I have a long drive starting in a few hours

52DE6FC2-791F-427D-BF81-A5C1F54D365B.jpeg

Get to wake up to travel updates 😬

I'm playing with @BuckNasty tomorrow morning and @AT_CG is my guy so I will go Team Tudor

I packed and cleaned my clubs as well.

Back