CONTEST Live Update Thread: The GOAT Cup with Callaway Golf

I will go with team Tudor because that was a pretty good show.

Odds are up...

What golf activities do the participants have on deck today for any last minute fine tuning before arrival tomorrow?

What golf activities do the participants have on deck today for any last minute fine tuning before arrival tomorrow?
Lesson today, my range session yesterday was prob my worst of the past 3 weeks, so I’ll be putting in some work in this lesson to clean things up as best I can. Then a round tomorrow AM with a few THPers before I drive the final 2 hours to Ballyhack.

I’ve got to finish up at work so I can get caught up and ready to hollow along.

My pick is Team Tudor

Darn.. was thinking this kicked off today and was excited to have a Saturday follow.

Travel pics today tho?

Team Finley get the win in this one.

Darn.. was thinking this kicked off today and was excited to have a Saturday follow.

Travel pics today tho?
I don’t think anyone is traveling today with the exception of maybe the Callaway guys or JB/Canadan

Dang....thought it was Sunday today so it was travel day 😐🤣

Getting that final lesson in

8D86932F-4234-4E2A-AA7A-34AB022B7731.jpeg

Range today to drill in my lesson from Thursday

I'm going with Team Tudor!!

Hope everyone has an absolute blast, and I can't wait to follow along!

Good luck…this is one thing I couldn’t do a few days before an event. I would have too many thoughts in my head.
It was actually exactly what I needed, in the process of adjusting pretty much everything in my swing and todays lesson got me in a good spot with my irons and driver. I’m feeling much better today than I did after yesterdays range session. Can’t ******* wait to get down to Ballyhack.

Warmup round is finalized for tomorrow, 9:30am at Spring Creek Golf Club with @93civiccpe @hackitup and @Luchnia. For reference, I will be leaving my house at 3:30am to make it down there in time haha, so the traveling pics will begin for #THPAfterDark

It was actually exactly what I needed, in the process of adjusting pretty much everything in my swing and todays lesson got me in a good spot with my irons and driver. I’m feeling much better today than I did after yesterdays range session. Can’t ******* wait to get down to Ballyhack.
Heck yeah!!! Hearing this is awesome!

After another night of picks, Team Tudor continues to grow their lead. We are getting to surprising territory here. I picked TT myself but really thought Team Finley would be getting the majority. Still time for TF to get back in it! If not, I think you have your pick @thewilderside 😁

Total Votes - 134
Team Tudor - 72 = 53.73%
Team Finley - 62 = 46.27%

One more full off day before we get down to the wire on getting picks in!

Last edited:
I’m picking team Tudor. @Canadan needs a ring to go with the belt.

Back