Tour Event 2022 FedEx St Jude Championship

So simple and basic nobody noticed until today. Was there an official present when he dropped?
Yes, but said he didn't see it.

Lot of guys seem to be struggling with the speed of the greens today

So simple and basic nobody noticed until today. Was there an official present when he dropped?

As others have said this is a rule you learn in the earliest days of junior golf. Very very simply stuff. Also it’s the players responsibility ultimately. I would bet cam takes full responsibility. But I am with yoU a bit on the rules official. If he was present and saw it, he could have said something. Not sure if that was the case or not.

:LOL:

Kind of want to stay on the GC channel KFT coverage. Akshay Bhatia has a shot to move into the top 25.

These broadcasters are so dumb. Cam said he didn't know that was the rule but the announcers are claiming he knew the rule and broke it.

😂

These broadcasters are so dumb. Cam said he didn't know that was the rule but the announcers are claiming he knew the rule and broke it.
Is your tin foil hat covering your ears?

Is your tin foil hat covering your ears?

Dude, Dan Hicks just said "Cam didn't know it was a rule" I don't care how simple or basic people claim the rule is Cam claims he didn't know it was a rule. I just think they're trying to paint Cam as a cheater.

Dude, Dan Hicks just said "Cam didn't know it was a rule" I don't care how simple or basic people claim the rule is Cam claims he didn't know it was a rule. I just think they're trying to paint Cam as a cheater.
Those scoundrels!

Oh noes Straka has got the hooks

Just caught up with this and the Cam Smith ruling...for lack of a better word, dumb.

What a shot by Harman. BALLS. WOW.

Morikawa’s proto putter is HOT.

I’d have broken my hand on that lie Cam had

Just tuning in. Zalatoris gonna get that win?

Leaderboard is starting to look a lot more exciting down the stretch here.

Leaderboard is starting to look a lot more exciting down the stretch here.

Was going to post something similar. Like seeing Will Z. on top.

Was going to post something similar. Like seeing Will Z. on top.
Would love to see him close it out. Hopefully one of the other big names makes a charge here and gives us some drama.

Oh! I thought Z made it!

Back