Tour Event 2022 FedEx St Jude Championship

AB9CC255-B902-444E-982C-822DA4F5A686.jpeg

33196254-6805-4D00-9D74-BF9F61E981C8.jpeg
0D430391-312A-4F2C-A373-958DAD3E6E63.jpeg

image.jpg
All over the pin at 15.

These guys are making putts from all
Over the place.

Finau that was not a good first bunker shot.

RF is RF’ing to end this round 🤣

he's been in the water like 8 times. might be leading otherwise. :LOL::(

A QUINT to end it for RF. Wowwwwww

Might as well just WD now.

Except he needs that check.
Might see him take that LIV check after he doesn’t advance to next week?

Might see him take that LIV check after he doesn’t advance to next week?
I mean we’ve been waiting for that…I’m not sure they want him anymore. 🤷‍♂️

I mean we’ve been waiting for that…I’m not sure they want him anymore. 🤷‍♂️
Oh hell yea they do. I didn’t realize he qualified for the FedEx, I was SHOCKED, but it makes sense why we heard nothing. Maybe the change is just what the dude needs.

That, and a new golf ball. 😉

Come on guys this should be about the FedEx St. Jude and the 🔥 leaderboard we have shaping up at TPC Southwind.

View attachment 9112048

Yes I’m kidding, I’m well aware there are a boatload of top players at -6 and -7 :LOL:

Leaderboard remains interesting. Some unexpected names still at or near the top.

A QUINT to end it for RF. Wowwwwww
I didn’t realize it until we were walking away from 18 that we had been walking beside Mrs. Fowler for several holes.

Hope Cam Smith and Finau make a run for the the lead tomorrow. Don’t believe Spaun or Straka will be able to hold on

Oh hell yea they do. I didn’t realize he qualified for the FedEx, I was SHOCKED, but it makes sense why we heard nothing. Maybe the change is just what the dude needs.

That, and a new golf ball. 😉
And 54 hole stroke play…😂

Putters are pretty hard when you smack em with your hand 🤣

Or use the shaft to smack the side of your head. I actually saw a video of that once, on one of the prior iterations of the Korn-Ferry Tour. Player missed a putt, held the putterhead in one hand, the bottom of the shaft in the other, and repeatedly whipped the side of his head. Hard! What a maniac!

Would love to see Will shoot another 63 tomorrow for the win!

Back