Stitch SL Sunday Golf Bag

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Let me preface this by saying I am not a Sunday Bag user. They flop around like a windsock during a light breeze. Stitch is hoping to change my perception, or better yet, forget about me, they are changing the way Sunday Bags function with the new Stitch SL Sunday Golf Bag.

Continue reading...

I never have really seen a real reason to get a Sunday bag and probably never will. I know Stitch makes great products and I'm sure this is no different. Just not for me.

While they seem to have great products, I'm also in the camp of not necessarily for me.

I think the removable hard spine is kind of neat, but I don't see myself using one of those.

Get the idea and concept but the price seems steep compared to competitors to ask for a limited use bag. Understand it’s supposed to be premium but does that segment of bags need to?

More stability is good…but…it’s till a Sunday bag…

Price would probably be a deterrent.

Not something I would use. I’m sure it has its place just not for me.

It’s cool but out of my budget if I were to even be interested in a Sunday bag. Never understood them.

It honestly takes seeing a picture of a certain PGA pro using it before a lot of folks reconsider.

I can get a real bag for that price. I saw some of their walking bags this weekend also and while they looked really nice they just didn't seem to have near the storage of the more common manufacturers out there. They were also $350 instead of $250. I just don't find Stitch to be a good value. It's like paying a big premium for a bag without logos on it.

As someone that's actually started doing early morning 9's when I'm up at my cabin with just six clubs, it really doesn't seem like a bag for me. I am using a Sunday Golf Loma bag. It's under 2 pounds, and has a stand that keeps the dew from soaking everything. It also is great for at the range, again, keeping my stuff off the ground. All for about half the price.

I’m sure that is a nice high quality bag but I can’t see owning one. I like to take too much to the course I guess.

Hard pass on Sunday bag. I'm sure it's good stuff, but price is a little steep and I just don't see the purpose of a Sunday bag unless you play a par 3 course a lot.

I’m not the person for this buts it’s impressive they were able to use so little material and still keep the price up there with the SL1.

It’s a premium product but without some sort of stand it’s pretty unusable.

Looks like a quality piece of equipment just I wouldn't use a Sunday bag.

Living on a golf course, this would be perfect for my late evening strolls. Currently, I only take 2 or 3 clubs with me because more is a hassle. At this price point, I can’t justify buying one but think it would be an awesome gift.

As someone that's actually started doing early morning 9's when I'm up at my cabin with just six clubs, it really doesn't seem like a bag for me. I am using a Sunday Golf Loma bag. It's under 2 pounds, and has a stand that keeps the dew from soaking everything. It also is great for at the range, again, keeping my stuff off the ground. All for about half the price.
If I were to get a Sunday bag, I would want one with a stand.

if I play golf on Sunday it's my round of the week in most cases.... I'm not playing so much where I'm leaving clubs out. generally not walking (pushcart and motor cart)... does not appeal and this segment in golf does not compute for me

I guess if i carried, it might be a thing, but not in my wheelhouse

I just don't really understand the need for a Sunday bag (At least for me personally)

I get the idea of a Sunday bag. I can even see, if I get into the game enough, being interested in walking nine with an abbreviated set, five clubs or so, just because. But I'm with a couple others: It seems pricey and I'd want a stand.

Unfortunately I’m not a fan nor could I ever see myself gaming a Sunday bag. Have any of you seen how much crap is in my bag? Plus I could never swap out clubs from one bag to the other.

I'd be curious what the total market sales for Sunday bags looks like. There must be opportunity there, but the price of this one seems steep.

It’d be a nice bag for walking par 3’s with the misses and carrying one bag.

Living on a golf course, this would be perfect for my late evening strolls. Currently, I only take 2 or 3 clubs with me because more is a hassle. At this price point, I can’t justify buying one but think it would be an awesome gift.
If I wasn't doing the minimalist thing almost exclusively in the morning when everything is wet, I'd be looking at it.

The guy I play with has a Ping Sunday bag and, while super nice, he's lying it in the wet grass all the time. That wouldn't be an issue in the evening.

Back