The Worst Golf Podcast Episode 6: New Equipment and More

It haunts my dreams.
Although Im still not convinced that the DJ one was a puppet. :ROFLMAO:
hahaha the Jason day take on croc dundee... Thats not a driver!

I’m only about 3 minutes through, but thought I’d hope in real quick 😀. You are both pronouncing it right, btw. Funny story, back when I got an Xbox (the original, many years ago), when signing up for an online account Mike was taken (go figure) so “Misike” was the recommendation and I accidentally accepted it and decided to keep it as a joke, and it kind of stuck lol. That’s probably the worst back story and reason for a username, but probably fitting I share it in the thread for The Worst Podcast Ever.

I’m only about 3 minutes through, but thought I’d hope in real quick 😀. You are both pronouncing it right, btw. Funny story, back when I got an Xbox (the original, many years ago), when signing up for an online account Mike was taken (go figure) so “Misike” was the recommendation and I accidentally accepted it and decided to keep it as a joke, and it kind of stuck lol. That’s probably the worst back story and reason for a username, but probably fitting I share it in the thread for The Worst Podcast Ever.
Thats a great backstory and I knew it was right, we talked about it at the Grandaddy a few years back. GG always trying to get in my head. :ROFLMAO:

Send her your name and shipping address and we will get this head right out to you.

Let's see if I remember all of my stuff.

Drunk in Walmart? Yes, isn't that like saying "sky is blue"?
Did I know - no, never even had a suspicion but hey, the more you know.

"So good it doesn't need Ketchup" along with "Bacon wouldn't even taste good" - this has a lot to live up to.

What do I look for in a golf bag - storage, dividers and ability to clean but I guess the more I play and have looked at them, I don't really need as much storage as I thought I did now that I'm a push carter.

Expectations at a nice course - while I use my own tee pegs most of the nice courses I have been have them at the cart. Bottled water, towels, a club kid that does stuff - whether it's pick up, put away, clean, carry whatever it is.

The Walmart story is hilarious 😂. We had someone drive through our Walmart here.

Perfect grilled cheese is Texas toast style bread. A alice of cheddar jack and a slice of pepper jack cheese.

And a bowl of tomato soup to dunk it in

Yep, always go with your first instinct! Can’t wait to give the new driver a shot. I can’t get through the rest of the show b/c my youngest thinks I’m famous and wants me to keep replaying the part we’re you announce my name haha (he’s 8 so to him, YouTube fame is a thing lol)

I’m all in on caprice salads. It’s the best version of a salad.. wedge being the worst..
It’s caprese, we aren’t eating a car here 😂

When you guys are both on camera, I get NPR Delicious Dish vibes…. And I’m here for all of it!!!! 😂

Evidently you can. I was kind of surprised, but I am guessing it is because while private, it is open to public?
But what kills me is police won’t give out traffic tickets on private property like Walmarts so seems selective

Perfect grilled cheese is Texas toast style bread. A alice of cheddar jack and a slice of pepper jack cheese.

And a bowl of tomato soup to dunk it in

See. You had me and lost me.
While I love both of those cheeses, they are a bit harder and don't give that perfect pull.

I am totally with you on the titleist woods @JB

Fun listen, played it on the course this morning. Jello bacon about did me on though 🤣

I’m a die hard Hoofer guy, so I can’t really say much on the stand bag topic.

I can say, yes, the TSR release article will be worth the read 👀

"I could get down with some Jello Bacon"

🤢

I dry heaved at bit at the mention of that.. but honestly.. if you are vegan but do not have allergies to do not make it optional I think you forfeit your rights and or privileges to bacon..

Drunk in Walmart is a prerequisite to be in that hell hole

I’m a die hard Hoofer guy, so I can’t really say much on the stand bag topic.
Im not sure how many others you have tried as of late, but man I get the feeling that manufacturing for them has changed a lot. What was once the best there is, seems more like an afterthought now. Maybe having so many built in programs has caused going lax. The zippers on my two are terrible in comparison to a few others.

I'd love to see some pocket innovation in this space.

Awesome Labor Day edition, I am listening now!

Drunk in Walmart seems a given, but can you get a DUI on private property?

Oh yeah. About 30 years ago as there was a guy in my hometown that was riding laps around his house on a three-wheeler yelling profanities at his wife. Little town out in farm country. He got hauled in.

Back