CONTEST Live Update Thread: The Victory Cup with Mizuno Golf

Dye’s Valley is a great track! Great follow yesterday. You all did a great job. Shake those hangovers and have a day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok, I got all the nerves out yesterday. I’m ready to put on a stripe show today and make sure to get team Vosh at least 1 point!!!

Leggo!
Have fun and enjoy the day!!

I mean it’s not Ohio and from all I hear about @xThor him being in KY makes it much more tolerable. I really need to meet that guy 😁
World class human being. We all need an @xThor in our lives!

Good morning players! Get that coffee and breakfast and loosen those travel and golf weary muscles.

I am pretty excited to see what the Valley course looks like today.

And kudos to @mmaynard for the dinner recommendations and scouting for this event. Way to go man.

We have four matches today as each team is playing two nine hole shamble matches. It should make for some exciting rounds and we go off around 8:30am on the Valley.

G'morning THP. Play well today guys!!

Morning boys. Who's at the range already?

Just over an hour until tee off! Should be fun matches and format today!

Have fun today guys!

Morning guys, sounds and looked like an amazing night. Hope you guys have a great day out there as I’m not sure I’ll be able to follow a lot today.

Now where is the breakfast food pictures

Great job yesterday! Looking forward to follow as much as I can this morning. All of you are doing a fantastic job!

Let’s get it today…

image.jpg

getting after it!

No meetings today so I can follow with no interruptions!

Been a bust couple of days for me, but here i am now, play well boys

AF6A9CF7-728A-44CD-B5D7-F2714C1EB562.jpeg
3 8i and were done. Time to shut it down lol

these clubs feel so pure

Big announcement just dropped by Chris and Walker, that one of these guys will be coming back for next year’s Victory Cup

Big announcement just dropped by Chris and Walker, that one of these guys will be coming back for next year’s Victory Cup
Awesome!!!

Caught up just in time for day 2. Nerves are gone after day 1, time to show the course who’s boss!

Guys are ready!!!image.jpg

Back