HarlettoScara 2022 US Tour

What’s on the agenda today?

What’s on the agenda today?
Well, @Scooby45 is picking me up in an hour or so and heading for breakfast. Then headed over to Elk’s Knee (if I remember that correctly) for a nice gentle 18 holes with @Canadan and @That post and then who knows - Cincinnati is our oyster!

Well, @Scooby45 is picking me up in an hour or so and heading for breakfast. Then headed over to Elk’s Knee (if I remember that correctly) for a nice gentle 18 holes with @Canadan and @That post and then who knows - Cincinnati is our oyster!

Side note, avoid the skyline oysters.

There is an Elk's Run golf course, and multiple Elk's Lodges.

Would be ironic if it’s Elk’s Run as I live on Elk Run in Jeffersonville, IN and thats where he will be tomorrow. See all the Midwest Elks club golf courses 😂

That’ll be the one then! Going to be a good day.

What does a gentle 18 holes mean :LOL:

Somebody do this a man favor while he's here:

1664979526724.png

1664980011974.png

I'm trying to think of the Wednesday morning itinerary for next week. Trying to decide if we should grab Whataburger for breakfast or hold off about 40 minutes and grab something at Buc-ee's along with some road trip snacks. I was also thinking about lunch in Shreveport which is about the halfway mark. Maybe a little cajun food at The Blind Tiger. Thoughts @baylrballa?

I'm trying to think of the Wednesday morning itinerary for next week. Trying to decide if we should grab Whataburger for breakfast or hold off about 40 minutes and grab something at Buc-ee's along with some road trip snacks. I was also thinking about lunch in Shreveport which is about the halfway mark. Maybe a little cajun food at The Blind Tiger. Thoughts @baylrballa?
Which way are yall headed out?

Last edited:
What is the game today at Elk's Elbow?

Back